Captain
# 1 Prisoner DOFF question
07-29-2013, 10:37 AM
How many of you agree Cryptic should add an escape scenario for the DOFF security list?
Captain
# 2
07-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Do you mean an 'escape' mission? For one of your doffs? Or for one of the prisoner doffs you've 'captured', say, from a Military Offensive mission?

I've actually had several of those klinkie prisoners escape from me. Just happened again last night. I swear I'm gonna change my Security Chief's name to "Schultz".

*watches that reference sail right over the heads of most of the audience*

Sigh, I forget how old I am sometimes. ;P
Lieutenant
# 3
07-31-2013, 10:51 AM
I know nuuuthiiiingggg!
Rihannsu
# 4
07-31-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsovereign View Post

hmph...i'm only 22, and i'm VERY familiar with who Schultz is...i can thank my step-father for that - Hogan's Heroes is a very good show; too bad it only went for 6 seasons
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Republic Veteran
# 5
07-31-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsovereign View Post
Do you mean an 'escape' mission? For one of your doffs? Or for one of the prisoner doffs you've 'captured', say, from a Military Offensive mission?

I've actually had several of those klinkie prisoners escape from me. Just happened again last night. I swear I'm gonna change my Security Chief's name to "Schultz".

LOL, your reference is from Hogan's Heroes....and you not the only old dude playing sto.
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."

Last edited by kirisee; 07-31-2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: fixed typo
Rihannsu
# 6
07-31-2013, 01:12 PM
Is any of us old enough to have seen it when it was still new? I know I'm not. It was hilarious though.... even the Germans think it's hilarious.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 7
07-31-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirisee View Post
LOL, your reference is from Hogan's Heroes....and you not the only old dude playing sto.
Laf, of course not. I've met a few older than me. I was 4 when the last new episode aired so I'd say anyone more than a couple years older than I would probably have at least seen it in first-run.