Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
# 11
07-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Yes, it's getting ridiculous. Almost all my Embassy boffs are missing body parts now. And what do you get when you bring this up?! The community manager feeding you a slick line on how they need to work on pulling in the *next* customer (aka: screw the existing ones! Wasn't there a Rule of Acquisition about that?! Something like "Once you have their money...").

And precisely because Cryptic is only interested in the *next* paying player, we now get a Bran(d) new Summer event, and an emergency 3-hour long patch for it the very next day! Would be nice if they could extend us the same courtesy for older bugs, right? But no, we already paid: we don't matter. Gotta cater to the potentially new customer!
See my comment here regarding this:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=20

If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting. ~thlaylierah
So realistically, you only need to have the exact number of doffs that you need. ~leadme2kirk
Career Officer
# 12
07-30-2013, 04:16 PM
When, O, when, will we see a fix to this?! I wanna be able to visit my bridge again!