Survivor of Romulus
I noticed again today, you guys went back and attempted to make the Andorian phasers have an even more unique sound FX.

I just tested again, and have to say I just do not hear a difference between my Fleet andorian dual heavy cannnons and my regular fleet phaser dual heavy cannnons.

Can one of you maybe go test this and let me know if you have the same problem that I do? I know I am not hearing things, because one of the main reason I never use my fleet andorian cannons anymore was because they sound identical to regular phasers and I can not stand regular phaser cannon sound.

Thanks

EDIT : Nevermind for now, the tribble had not yet come down for maint. I will check after the maint is complete. Sorry

Last edited by corvalle; 07-30-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Ok, just completed todays test of the new andorian phaser sound FX, and I must say they sound excellent

They have that little pop that the andorian wing cannon x4 does on the Kumari, that works for me
Rihannsu
# 3
07-31-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvalle View Post
They have that little pop that the andorian wing cannon x4 does on the Kumari, that works for me
Huh... Makes me worried my Kumari's gonna sound like a bag of popcorn in the oven...
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-31-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Huh... Makes me worried my Kumari's gonna sound like a bag of popcorn in the oven...
Dont worry, its really not that bad. It is not as pronounced as you might think.
Lieutenant
# 5
07-31-2013, 11:56 PM
The new andorian phaser sound sweet!