Rihannsu
# 31
07-30-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekayzero View Post
That's right. IIRC, it doesn't allow access to Andorian phasers.
Since it doesnt, it makes the whole "argument" about Andorian Ekite Fleet Phasers moot.

Andorian Advanced Fleet Phasers only existed because they screwed up on the damange of the ones in the Elite store, they were added because people complained about the nerf so they nerfed the Dilithium store ones and added the Advanced Fleet ones, also they added other weapons with the same modifier [acc]x2 that didnt exist (that extended to KDF).
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Lieutenant
# 32
07-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Which brings me back to the main problem here DEV's...Andorian phasers still do not have a unique sound on tribble.

They sound like the regular phasers at the moment.
Commander
# 33
07-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmage2 View Post
Missing your exploit?

They should add a cool down timer to "Mirror Event' since lots of people use it to speed level toons.
and what gives you the right to decide that speed leveling is not allowed?

The 'closest' thing to speed leveling is doing mirror whenever its up, and thats already a damn slim chance if you got work and other social life stuff to do.

The average levels you rank up per hour is like 6-10 or so if youre with a good pug.

Seriously? Get a life.

Oh wait, this game needs more grind. Add some more months extra to the reputation system while we're at it!
Career Officer
# 34
07-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We already brought down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130714a.14

General:
  • Thalaron Pulse will no longer force players within it's attack radius to lose control of their ship.
  • Andorian phaser weapons have had their audio updated to sound more unique.
  • Server Stability Updates
This is all good. But may I please draw your attention to Romulan Embassy boffs missing various body parts?

Rom Embassy boffs missing body parts

All these Embassy boffs start losing body parts when trained by another Captain. My guess is, that this is due to them being unchangeable (with the result of no costume/body parts checks being done upon transfer back).

Honestly, as I told our community manager as well, I find it disappointing you devs keep ignoring this issue. As these boffs have 2.0% extra CrtH, they're kind of a must -- making visiting your bridge, and having a suspension-of-disbelief experience there, an utter impossibility. That ruins a great part of the enjoyment of the game for me.

The fix, I'm pretty sure, is exceedingly simple (schematically):

"IF unchangeble Rom Embassy boff, THEN re-assert known outfit anyway upon (re)joining a crew."

Also, while we're at it, PLEASE, make them changeble! I'm not sure what you guys were thinking, but it's horrid to have your entire bridge filled with the same Rom clones (that look fugly as hell to boot). All you have to do, is change 1 little changeble flag, from '0' to '1'.

Thank you for your time.
Lieutenant
# 35
07-30-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeychnk5 View Post
and what gives you the right to decide that speed leveling is not allowed?

The 'closest' thing to speed leveling is doing mirror whenever its up, and thats already a damn slim chance if you got work and other social life stuff to do.

The average levels you rank up per hour is like 6-10 or so if youre with a good pug.

Seriously? Get a life.

Oh wait, this game needs more grind. Add some more months extra to the reputation system while we're at it!
Game Devs have every right to fix all exploits in their games. The whiners can go to suck on a lemon.
Career Officer
# 36
07-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Game Devs have every right to fix all exploits in their games. The whiners can go to suck on a lemon.
Has it ever occured to you that Mirror Invasion was specifically designed to collect lots of (C)XP?

Seriously, calling running Mirror Invasion an 'exploit' is, no offense, one of the silliest things I've ever heard someone say on these forums.
Survivor of Romulus
# 37
07-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Has it ever occured to you that Mirror Invasion was specifically designed to collect lots of (C)XP?

Seriously, calling running Mirror Invasion an 'exploit' is, no offense, one of the silliest things I've ever heard someone say on these forums.
The difference is that mirror invasion in not Energy credit farming. It is skill points. Big difference...

The Tour was being exploited, it got fixed and It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that
Career Officer
# 38
07-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Anything about reverting the slavers to their pre-nerf level or to a level that isnt substantially lower than other pets? Any word and un-nerfing the contraband drop rate?
Career Officer
# 39
07-31-2013, 12:59 AM
-snip- /bad mood post not good post

Last edited by zerobang; 07-31-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 40
07-31-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Missing your exploit?

They should add a cool down timer to "Mirror Event' since lots of people use it to speed level toons.
I personally dont see a problem with completing the whole thing a couple times in an hour, I thought the exploit was only that people were dropping it partially done and resetting.

Currently there is motivation to stack alts at ESD for the tour and do the same thing as much as possible. But if they eliminated the cool down from completion, only gave a "leaver's penalty" of 1 hour then the exploit is handled and the overachievers can overly achieve.

Personally I don't see the joy in the tour, but if others do, I want them to get their joy back.
PvE Jem'Hadar motto: Participation Ribbons are life.
End the war with the KDF and FED, allow cross faction teams, as the queues permit.