Commander
# 41
07-30-2013, 03:29 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.

Last edited by bluegeek; 07-31-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Career Officer
# 43
07-30-2013, 10:41 PM
I have a white female Entertainer whos last name is Clinkingbeard.

And a few other notable ones I apparently can't post here. All the better, means they might not get fixed if they're not posted.

You are a peadge. And you are a peadge. Everybody is a peadge!
So much floof.
Super Moderator
# 44
07-31-2013, 08:35 AM
Just to clarify what I said previously, regardless of how certain names got into the game, forum rules may or may not preclude posting them here.

If they can reasonably be considered obscene or objectionable, you may not post them here. Especially if they're only being used as a pretext to make obscene jokes and not real feedback.

If the moderators choose to leave the names intact, it is solely for the purposes of providing feedback to the Devs. Feedback may not be sufficient reason to leave something that could be considered a forum violation in place.

For obscene names, it would be best if you simply put in a ticket (or bug report) and optionally posted the ticket number here to bring it to the Devs' attention.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 07-31-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Captain
# 45
07-31-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Just to clarify what I said previously, regardless of how certain names got into the game, forum rules may or may not preclude posting them here.

If they can reasonably be considered obscene or objectionable, you may not post them here. Especially if they're only being used as a pretext to make obscene jokes and not real feedback.

If the moderators choose to leave the names intact, it is solely for the purposes of providing feedback to the Devs. Feedback may not be sufficient reason to leave something that could be considered a forum violation in place.

For obscene names, it would be best if you simply put in a ticket and optionally posted the ticket number here to bring it to the Devs' attention.
lolticket.