Career Officer
So we all know that the diplomatic doff missions are appealing because of the transwarp capabilities.

My request is to make some of these other Doff categories have benefits in the skills of the captain and his bridge crew.

For example, add transwarps to the explore clusters under the exploration tiers.
Or add a skill for the medical to allow all heal skills to beam down a nurse to help heal party members.
Or allow the prices for replication and for purchases made to have a % discount for the Trade tiers.

Any number of things could be done to improve these especially since they take so long for the final run to max out Tier IV.
I would like for the devs to open a poll/feedback thread on what exactly the players would like to see in the near future for the game.
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-31-2013, 10:19 AM
Long ago I had a similar thought to what you have here and made a thread about it.

Captain
# 3
07-31-2013, 02:42 PM
/signed /10 char
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-31-2013, 04:54 PM
I thought added crit chances in doff missions of that category for each level. Or perhaps level 1 reduce fail, level 2 reduce crit fail, level 3 increase success, level 4 increase crit success. Nominally of course about 5%.
PvE Jem'Hadar motto: Participation Ribbons are life.
End the war with the KDF and FED, allow cross faction teams, as the queues permit.