Career Officer
# 51
07-31-2013, 06:18 PM
I know it looks like I'm the only one but I'm telling you there's more of us! We almost have a T4 base with lots of work coming from all fleet members. I swear there are a lot of us! You don't have to take my word for it...come and check it out...you won't be disappointed.

Fleet Website

Fleet Forums

Facebook

/channel_join TFTFSTO

Steam Community Group
Career Officer
# 52
08-01-2013, 04:20 PM
We're Gearing up for the 20 man Starbase Defense! if you're interested in joining contact us! We'd be glad to have some company!

Fleet Website

Fleet Forums

Facebook

/channel_join TFTFSTO

Steam Community Group

Last edited by johnmasters; 08-17-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Career Officer
# 53
08-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Having fleet meeting. If you're interested in listening in or finding out more now is your chance!

Fleet Website

Fleet Forums

Facebook

/channel_join TFTFSTO

Steam Community Group
Career Officer
# 54
08-18-2013, 07:23 PM
There's still a bunch of us in there so feel free to talk to them! I however am off to bed. So I can catch any of you tomorrow night.

Fleet Website

Fleet Forums

Facebook

/channel_join TFTFSTO

Steam Community Group
Career Officer
# 55
08-26-2013, 05:16 PM
We gotz quiet again out here. Been busy building our Starbase up. You know we started with just 5 guys 3 years ago and when we went free to play we lived on only 50 folks. Some have left and many have stayed. We now bolster a good 100 strong in active/semi active members. Through it all we never gave up on our Starbase. I'm proud to say we have achieved our T4 Shipyard and now are working on our T4 Starbase.

I want to give a big shout out to all our members working as a team to achieve these goals over the last year and a half. They've kept us strong and made the the impossible happen with us.

If you would like to contribute to such a small but dedicated group come join us!

Fleet Website

Fleet Forums

Facebook

/channel_join TFTFSTO

Steam Community Group
Career Officer
# 56
08-31-2013, 04:50 PM
We're online and recruiting at ESD instance 13 if you're interested!