Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
As in title, please fix Defera city quest!
Survivor of Romulus
# 152
08-01-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanguko View Post
As in title, please fix Defera city quest!
You know this has nothing to do with the STO gateway?
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Career Officer
# 153
08-06-2013, 01:51 PM
apologies, posted in the wrong area

Last edited by shadowvyperzero; 08-06-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Career Officer
# 154 gateway
08-08-2013, 06:47 AM
even the gateway is broken. why have a game if you cant maintain it? every aspect of game is broken in some form or another. on the gateway you can not access fleet members accolades, the loading disconnects you just trying to view different screens.

the foundry and mail has been broken since expansion launch in may. and no sign of cryptic fixing even in the update that they only working on stability wich is a joke considering they been trying to prevent people from getting kicked out of game since may also.
Captain
# 155
08-08-2013, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by origcaptainquack View Post
....every aspect of game is broken in some form or another. .....
are you saying: "Doooooom !!!"

sounds like it.
Republic Veteran
# 156
08-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by origcaptainquack View Post
even the gateway is broken. why have a game if you cant maintain it? every aspect of game is broken in some form or another. on the gateway you can not access fleet members accolades, the loading disconnects you just trying to view different screens.

the foundry and mail has been broken since expansion launch in may. and no sign of cryptic fixing even in the update that they only working on stability wich is a joke considering they been trying to prevent people from getting kicked out of game since may also.
The gateway is off as the servers are down for maintenance.
Great News!

It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
Career Officer
# 157
08-08-2013, 01:36 PM
maintance has nothing to do with it. try to log unto the gateway and view a member of your fleet weather it be personal or accolades it will crash.

its not the only thing broken. the foundry is so broken that the great customers have stopped publishing and making content. who can blame them.
Career Officer
# 158
08-13-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm using a desktop PC, Vista Ultimate 64-Bit service pack 2 OS, Firefox 23.0 browser.

I can log into Gateway for Holodeck and see all my characters listed. However, I only hear the clicking sound upon hitting any of my characters. But the screen never changes to any detailed character.
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Admiral Quinn was never over ALL of Starfleet << Link
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Republic Veteran
# 159 Gateway Character Access
08-20-2013, 03:22 PM
I am on a PC using Win 7 Ent. I have used Chrome and IE (Latest versions) and get this issue n both.

My two Fed Characters display correctly and I can access all info of them and there boff's.
My Klingon character shows as being a fed on the character selection screen. It also shows him as Science. He's an engineer. When I click on him about half the time it times out. The rest of the times it display the klingon interface and but spread out so that I have scroll down to see each section. When I go to the BOFF's only the first 4's bodies and headshots are displayed. I can't advance to any other boff's. I can click on the 4 and see their stats. Again at the bottom of the scroll page. My Romulan character shows as romulan on the character select screen but when I click on it, it either times out or logs me out. more often timing out than logging out.

I would like to have this addressed as I use the gateway frequently.

Thanks
Ensign
# 160 STO Gateway Login Error
08-22-2013, 09:20 AM
I tried to login into star trek online through gateway but apparently it won't allow me access
and it said: Disconnected from Gateway Login Server Internal Error: Account Permissions Not Found

what does this mean and what will i have to do???????