Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 631
07-30-2013, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Actually, Brandon has commented on this thread many times and said almost the same thing every time. There isn't much else he can say
Billing support have told me in no uncertain terms that what Brandon has posted is "categorically wrong and a poor interpretation of the current system" "we are sorry that you are upset by your own misunderstanding, but there is nothing further we can do."

So someone is not telling the truth here but I'm not pointing fingers. So yeah... the phrase Chocolate Teapot comes to mind. Spouting an official (read: BS) line ad nauseam isn't commenting anyway, nor is it being helpful.

UPDATE:
I got my official Reply from the BBB today. Full of apologies but no Zen. Needless to say I made a rebuttal.
They tried to palm it off (like the "customer service assistant" did) by saying that because I have a balance on my account, it must be my stipend.
Umm no, I bought that. Try again.

I am now a proud Silver player and have informed my entire fleet of this debacle.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Career Officer
# 632
07-30-2013, 04:28 AM
I started to receive mine again on the 23rd July, will be keeping a careful note of future receipts.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Career Officer
# 633
07-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
UPDATE:
I got my official Reply from the BBB today. Full of apologies but no Zen. Needless to say I made a rebuttal.
They tried to palm it off (like the "customer service assistant" did) by saying that because I have a balance on my account, it must be my stipend.
Umm no, I bought that. Try again.
I have a fleetmate who contacted the BBB about this very same issue and received the very same response as you from PWE ... "You have Zen on your account, so it must be from your stipend." The Zen that she does have is what's left over from a zen purchase she made because she didn't receive a stipend for 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.
Survivor of Romulus
# 634
07-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
I have a fleetmate who contacted the BBB about this very same issue and received the very same response as you from PWE ... "You have Zen on your account, so it must be from your stipend." The Zen that she does have is what's left over from a zen purchase she made because she didn't receive a stipend for 3 months.
I too have just been told I also was over paid in April. They even give dates this supposedly occurred. But I do not have the Zen in my account and i have replied to have the tell me what I either spent it on or where it went.

Strange how the one time frame I decided to purchase Zen, separate from stipends, is the same time they claim they over paid me. I know what I paid for and what I bought from the zen store. I am still missing Zen.

Funny how their research can come up with an over payment date. They can't or won't show why I don't have it in my account or at least what it was spent on if it is my accounting error.

PWE word that they paid us is not good enough. A full accounting history is needed.

Help rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to glory. Click the banner to join today.

Ensign
# 635 My missing Stipend
07-30-2013, 10:15 PM
I have not received my 500 zen stipend for 3 months. I've sent out tickets, contacted billing/support. Still waiting for a response. My next step is contacting the BBB.

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...ints#breakdown

AX
Ensign
# 636
07-31-2013, 10:24 PM
I purchased 1500 zen using dilithium and then missed out on 3 months stippend since then i have not purchased any zen and my stippend has returned.
Career Officer
# 637
08-01-2013, 02:47 AM
I was away from the game due to a computer crash. So I know I was unable to spend Zen. Yet Cryptic is adamant I was overpaid. The July stipend arrived but they still owe me. I am still having a hard time understanding how a product that has no monetary value has to be regulated. There is no ledger or evidence of overpayment... I was wanting to buy another ship so I would have needed to save Zen not spend it. My account is still short 1500 Zen. Cryptic needs to do the right thing by the subscribers.

Guess HELL will freeze first....
Ensign
# 638 My Zen stipend
08-01-2013, 06:57 PM
After 864 days of paying as a gold member for STO, and playing since BETA, My time has now come to a close. I have been rudely brushed off twice by PWE "customer service". I have not received my monthly ZEN stipend for at least 2 months. I even sat on hold trying to get a live person by calling PWE billing support for an hour today. Each time I would wait on hold for around 4 minutes, then be asked to call back by the automated system, and hung up on.

AX
Starfleet Veteran
# 639
08-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusafury View Post
I too have just been told I also was over paid in April. They even give dates this supposedly occurred. But I do not have the Zen in my account and i have replied to have the tell me what I either spent it on or where it went.

Strange how the one time frame I decided to purchase Zen, separate from stipends, is the same time they claim they over paid me. I know what I paid for and what I bought from the zen store. I am still missing Zen.

Funny how their research can come up with an over payment date. They can't or won't show why I don't have it in my account or at least what it was spent on if it is my accounting error.

PWE word that they paid us is not good enough. A full accounting history is needed.
Can you dispute your stipend purchase if you used a credit card? If you didn't receive what you bought then let the customer dispute process work itself out.
PvE Jem'Hadar motto: Participation Ribbons are life.
Starfleet Veteran
# 640
08-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexstory View Post
After 864 days of paying as a gold member for STO, and playing since BETA, My time has now come to a close. I have been rudely brushed off twice by PWE "customer service". I have not received my monthly ZEN stipend for at least 2 months. I even sat on hold trying to get a live person by calling PWE billing support for an hour today. Each time I would wait on hold for around 4 minutes, then be asked to call back by the automated system, and hung up on.

AX

With all the dilithium options and less to get in the cstore I am not sure you are going to lose anything going silver. If future major releases are going to be bought by cash an not Zen like the LOR packs then definitely I would say keep your money for instances you want to buy something. That way you exercise more control over your account.
PvE Jem'Hadar motto: Participation Ribbons are life.
Closed Thread