Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,532
# 11
08-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
is the textures on the TNG pants more stable yet?

or the type 1 romulan republic female uniform?
Or the Romulan 22nd Century Uniform that were reported fixed, but aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
...the most basic and widely used costumes articles really have no excuse being buged for more then a week, let alone months on them pants.
/signed +1



You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 858
# 12
08-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Dear Lord.

Be patient. This is a Friday, they'll be more tribble patches before Thursday next week. PATIENCE.
most decent devs work weekends if there is enough bugs/bad coding , I am not saying cryptic is bad btw
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 627
# 13
08-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Dear Lord.

Be patient. This is a Friday, they'll be more tribble patches before Thursday next week. PATIENCE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerritourug View Post
TNG pants are broken since 07/11/13, so I think we have been really patient.
The Marauding T4 reward boff has that costume bug beat....

We've never been able to edit them since they existed when Season 5 launched. (December 1, 2011)

On top of that we were told on Jan 16th, 2012 they had their top people on a fix.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,308
# 14
08-02-2013, 07:21 PM
That's not true. We USED to be able to edit them until sometime around late-S7, when they decided to nerf the tailor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 233
# 15
08-03-2013, 03:10 AM
we've had bugs that came with LoR that still haven't been addressed :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 141
# 16
08-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Since there is STILL nothing about the hangers, I take it that this completely FUBAR hanger system is "working as intended" then?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,496
# 17
08-04-2013, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Dear Lord.

Be patient. This is a Friday, they'll be more tribble patches before Thursday next week. PATIENCE.
some of us had patience for over 3 years now... how much more patience do you suggest we should have?

cryptic is just throwing out more unfinished bugged stuff on top of older unfinished bugged stuff...
while fixing maybe 75% of the bugs of the latest stuff before moving on to the next stuff again...

its a miracle that this game hasn't imploded yet.
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
# 18
08-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
The Marauding T4 reward boff has that costume bug beat....

We've never been able to edit them since they existed when Season 5 launched. (December 1, 2011)

On top of that we were told on Jan 16th, 2012 they had their top people on a fix.
ROFL... After the *TOP* people were given the choice of going on unemployment or fixing it on the *Klingon Computer*... They went on unemployment
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 232
# 19
08-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
TOS Romulan Female sashes have never had the correct palette, 2.5 months is patient enough.

Lol. TNG and DS9 badges are still clipping after two years. Good luck getting a fix any time soon.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,002
# 20
08-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
some of us had patience for over 3 years now... how much more patience do you suggest we should have?

cryptic is just throwing out more unfinished bugged stuff on top of older unfinished bugged stuff...
while fixing maybe 75% of the bugs of the latest stuff before moving on to the next stuff again...

its a miracle that this game hasn't imploded yet.
This^^^^

Also, when Cryptic post the words "Stability Updates" in the patch notes, an eery chill fills the air....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:45 AM.