Ensign
# 41
08-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Enable the plugin
1. Go to the "Plugins" tab>button "Browse".
2. Browse for the file "STO_ACT.cs" you downloaded previously and select it.
3. Click "Add/Enable Plugin button".
No where in your outline/directions does it say to download STO_ACT.cs nor what to do with it, where to put it, etc.... Where do I get this from?
Captain
# 42
08-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspi009 View Post
No where in your outline/directions does it say to download STO_ACT.cs nor what to do with it, where to put it, etc.... Where do I get this from?
It's at the second link in the OP.

And I agree, I really really hope this tool isn't dead, it's too good.

Last edited by jadensecura; 08-04-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Lieutenant
# 43
08-22-2013, 11:08 AM
is there a way to manually redirect some damages?

example, under the elite drones it's putting Plasma Energy Bolts, Elachi torp, and Nimbus distress call damages.
Captain
# 44
08-25-2013, 07:50 AM
Any chance of making this into a web app. No offense but I don't install random apps from online ... As paranoid as the Tal'shiar on that one.
Captain
# 45
08-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Any chance of making this into a web app. No offense but I don't install random apps from online ... As paranoid as the Tal'shiar on that one.
This.

I'd be interested in the results, but not in installing programs.
Captain
# 46
08-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
You'd have to talk to these people: http://advancedcombattracker.com/

But really, while I can understand your concern, I always figure if I see enough people I think I can trust recommending something it's probably safe. And practically everyone on these forums uses ACT, including me.
Captain
# 47
08-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Having some random people on a forum install a software doesn't make me feel any safer. Plenty of cases where machines are infected but no one is aware.

That said, I take your point. I thought OP was involved with the project and could look into it. TOR had some excellent web based parser ... though I hear the last of them died recently due to a lack of funding.
Commander
# 48
09-08-2013, 04:46 AM
After download, right click and scan with your choice of virus scanner. If it passes that then there is a good chance it is okay ! Dang it if yur set up right your puter wouldn't let you download as infected without verification.

Anyway I can assure you the main site one is safe I have scanned it, just make sure you download it from their download page and nowhere else !
Lt. Commander
# 49
09-08-2013, 05:11 AM
This thing is so flawed as to be worthless. I ran it a a few times, and the results where so laughably wrong, though flattering (which i guess is why people use it), that I un-installed it pretty damn quick.
Career Officer
# 50
12-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Ok I have been using this for a few days and now have questions. I live to PvP and my fleet is starting to track stats for our players. I want to know is it possible to export this data to Excel. I see ACT is in a spread sheet format. I want to make it easy for our players to see information on our website, without having to download ACT.
Star Trek Online, where the developers think it is alright to play a game with a FPS rate of 10 or worse. Blame it on the players system that ran just fine before Season Nine.
Ryche of Hammer Squadron