Lieutenant
I was just curious... but when do missions start getting the "standard foundry rewards"?

Granted the authors get nothing from it, so it's not like I can check myself to see--although it does still have red text about not qualifying yet.
Captain
# 2
08-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elecentauri View Post
I was just curious... but when do missions start getting the "standard foundry rewards"?

Granted the authors get nothing from it, so it's not like I can check myself to see--although it does still have red text about not qualifying yet.
What's the name of your mission?

You need to get around 20-30 people to play it. Then it will count if it's a legit mission.
Lieutenant
# 3
08-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Ahh ok -- thanks

Oh, they have different names--I just look for my @ handle (my username here).

I created things that many probably won't like, others will. There's a difficult ground mission (as in, 45 minutes to run through--debating on removing the second map... even though it's much, much easier [takes 5 minutes to do]), an easy version of it, a space mission, and a background story-like based one that explains why the others are so annoying lol.

When I played one on my romulan (the hard one), I ended up with multiple accolades for damage dealt, received, and kills. I designed them mainly for a challenge in the game, there's farming foundry things, story foundry things, I like hybrids
Commander
# 4
08-05-2013, 02:12 PM
I only needed a handful for RTM (happened around 6 or 7), but still waiting on YMHE. Confused on what their standard must be.

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)
Captain
# 5
08-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
What's the name of your mission?

You need to get around 20-30 people to play it. Then it will count if it's a legit mission.
How does the game identify Legit missions though?

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......