Captain
I suspect this is either a bug or something unfinished, so I want to pass it along to QA.

The available "doors" for starting locations in Romulan missions in the Foundry are limited to:

Bajor, Drozana Station, New Romulus (surface), the kdf places of Eta Eridani, the Oreillus and Pi Canus sectors.

This seems like pretty bizarre that Romulan missions can't use doors in Tau Dewa or Iota Pavlonis, etc. Where are the Romulan locations?

Thanks.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
08-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
I suspect this is either a bug or something unfinished, so I want to pass it along to QA.

The available "doors" for starting locations in Romulan missions in the Foundry are limited to:

Bajor, Drozana Station, New Romulus (surface), the kdf places of Eta Eridani, the Oreillus and Pi Canus sectors.

This seems like pretty bizarre that Romulan missions can't use doors in Tau Dewa or Iota Pavlonis, etc. Where are the Romulan locations?

Thanks.
I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-05-2013, 03:43 PM
It's worth noting that there never have been any doors in the Tau Dewa Sector Block. So it's not that Romulan missions are denied access to them, it's that they're not there in the first place.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 4
08-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
It's worth noting that there never have been any doors in the Tau Dewa Sector Block. So it's not that Romulan missions are denied access to them, it's that they're not there in the first place.
True, but there are also a lot of missing sectors from the other sectors that used to be main Romulan space. Iota Pavlonis and all those green sectors. Right now, the only thing we have in the traditional green of the sector map is the surface of New Romulus.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
08-06-2013, 09:52 AM
I've got this written up and submitted. The usual disclaimers apply.