Ensign
not sure if this goes here first time and all. I wish there was a patch that fixes any bridge noise that can be only heard from the turbolift and the not actual bridge. make it so people are able to hear bridge noises from the bridge to instead just the turbolift. and plus when any foundry mission's make all chair's sit able to.
Captain
# 2
08-06-2013, 08:14 AM
I would love it if the Foundry chairs were tagged as 'sit-able' like on the players bridge

Emotes i think are they way if you want to sit in foundry , or if you want as an author you can have an animation play if an interact is triggered

The downside is that you have to stand on the chair before the emote can make you sit

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Commander
# 3
08-06-2013, 11:16 AM
I haven't looked through the ambient sound list, but if they could divide sounds up I think (correct me if I'm round) when you apply a sound to an object it fades away as you walk off so, with the right sounds, it is possible.

Re chairs - YES! Silly to get people to stand on top of them using a full interact with invisible object rubbish, just to sit!

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)