Career Officer
# 21
08-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Patience seem to have run out of many people i meet in the game, the bugs have reached a critical level. When they release broken things knowingly, like the hangar update, it just pisses everyone off.

Why doesn't Stahl ever address bugs in his updates? Even if suck ups running the interviews ever got nervy enough to ask about it would they let his deflection go?
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Career Officer
# 22
08-06-2013, 10:01 AM
It seems..., that if They ever really did knuckle down and go after as many BUGS as They could...

There would be no new game content for several months.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lieutenant
# 23
08-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Some of you have a real issue with being patient. Are the bugs frustrating? Hell, yeah they are. Does it prevent your gameplay? Where uniforms are concerned, no they don't. Kids today have no concept of patience. Their battle cry is: I want it and I want it now!! Silly kids, worry about the bugs that prevent the gameplay and not the pretty little pixels.
Career Officer
# 24
08-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Adding button to cancel project on fleet starbase etc ... (For pending Project :p)
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
08-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainaramda View Post
Some of you have a real issue with being patient. Are the bugs frustrating? Hell, yeah they are. Does it prevent your gameplay? Where uniforms are concerned, no they don't. Kids today have no concept of patience. Their battle cry is: I want it and I want it now!! Silly kids, worry about the bugs that prevent the gameplay and not the pretty little pixels.

When 90% of my "gameplay" is roleplay? yes uniforms and other graphical bugs are significant. When I'm told by my fleet leader that we can't use a badge for the sole reason that it clips into most characters' chests? yes it's a problem.

Just because an issue doesn't affect you doesn't mean it's not significant for someone else. A bug is a bug, regardless of whether it breaks the game or not, and it should be fixed. And seriously? Waiting two years for a fix to something as "simple" as combadge clipping is not being impatient.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.

Last edited by cuatela; 08-06-2013 at 02:18 PM.