Captain
# 121
07-29-2013, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I thank you all for the oportunity to review your cool missions, i will leave them for others too look at but im closing this project down, (END TRANSMISSION)
Well God Bless you CatStar .
Career Officer
# 122
07-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Thanks for all the great reviews! They were definitely different.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 123
08-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
..if you want Cat, I'll start link your reviews in my thread (if we do same missions).
You have a way more creative way of reviewing in text, than I do.
Hey Cat,

Just wanted to say that this offer stands.

If you're interested, please look through the missions I've played so far and send me links to your corresponding reviews (preferably exact links to that review).

Career Officer
# 124
08-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Hello, my website will expire at the end of the year so Ive been thinking of a way to how i would save my work, or rather everyone elses, once i cancel it. I was thinking of showing off the screenshots I took on a youtube video, while voicing my original review. When I showed game play like in my CatStar TV show people complained it was boring so I had to come up with something else, as it wasent getting much attention or views....ill be on the drawing board with this.
PWE Fail______=^.^=

How Picard dealt with ARC! <clip> DOOOM! People...minions of ARC! <clip>
Survivor of Romulus
# 125
08-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Hello, my website will expire at the end of the year so Ive been thinking of a way to how i would save my work, or rather everyone elses, once i cancel it. I was thinking of showing off the screenshots I took on a youtube video, while voicing my original review. When I showed game play like in my CatStar TV show people complained it was boring so I had to come up with something else, as it wasent getting much attention or views....ill be on the drawing board with this.
Oh.. Sorry to hear.

But there are plenty of completely free and good options to have a website and/or images on the web too.

PM or e-mail me if you want some tips or help.
Lt. Commander
# 126
08-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
I have started a new project, this can help those who didnt get thier Foundry Missions spot lighted, in having thier missions reviewed and put up in lights by your friendly neighborhood CatStar :3

Your submissions will be displayed on the Foundry Review pages http://catstarsto.com

I will only review those missions I have permission to, and wont give away the ending other then to say, CatStar wins ^^ There will be included a screenshot to show off action or a dramatic and/or funny moment.

EDIT: I changed the page name for the original, now its for Federation side reviews, plus I added in a new page for the KDF side too.
If you're still interested in this project, I just posted a mission a week ago. Would love a review as it is my first mission.

Uprising: Act I - Off The Grid
Its a federation mission and takes about 45 minutes.

If you choose to do it, thank you in advance!

"The time has come to see the world as it is." - Captain James T. Kirk
Twitter - @SDVargo
Lieutenant
Hello, thank you for taking the time to play and review my mission, I look forward to your feed back. Thanks in advance.

Thank you
Logitech007

Mission Name: The Unexpected Returns Part One
Author: Logitech007
Minimum Level: 16+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HBSU3YYKC
Estimated Mission Length: 45- 1hour---give or take

Thanks again.
Logitech007
Lieutenant
# 128 Review for part 2
01-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Hello again i'm back, thank you for taking the time to play and review my mission, I look forward to your feed back. Thanks in advance.

Thank you
Logitech007

Mission Name: The Unexpected Returns Part Two
Author: Logitech007
Minimum Level: 16+
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HCHMV3CNC
Estimated Mission Length: 30- 45min---give or take

Thanks again.
Logitech007
Empire Veteran
# 129
01-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Hey Logi, this is the old thread. Here is Catstar's new thread.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=865191
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 130 Crown and Circuses
01-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm a huge fan of Podcast UGC. I love the old episodes with Bob and TL when Havraha would rage out. So this gave me the idea...what happens if you militarize the "Havrage"*?

Enjoy the 3 part Crown and Circuses.

*ps. meant in a fun, fan kind of way