Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Captain
# 641
08-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanvorius View Post
Can you dispute your stipend purchase if you used a credit card? If you didn't receive what you bought then let the customer dispute process work itself out.
Yes you can, but your account will be permabanned by the powers that be if you do that. I don't recommend it if you actually want to play the game. This has already happened to a number of people both about this issue and other issues.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Lieutenant
# 642 Still no ZEN after 60 days.
08-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Okay, according to the site, my Lifetime Subscription has been active for 61 days now and I still haven't received my 500 ZEN. Am I supposed to get it every 30 days or does my subscription take into account some months that are 31 days? I'm just wondering in case I'm supposed to get it after 62 or 63 days, or should I just write up a Support Ticket?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just recieved my stipend earlier this afternoon on the date this post was made.

Last edited by ak255; 08-04-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 643
08-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak255 View Post
Okay, according to the site, my Lifetime Subscription has been active for 61 days now and I still haven't received my 500 ZEN. Am I supposed to get it every 30 days or does my subscription take into account some months that are 31 days? I'm just wondering in case I'm supposed to get it after 62 or 63 days, or should I just write up a Support Ticket?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just recieved my stipend earlier this afternoon on the date this post was made.
Similar situation here. I have yet to receive any stipend after purchasing my lifetime membership well over a month ago. I am wondering if the stipend goes directly to my STO account, or if it first appears in my PWE "wallet", which then must be transferred. Either way, I've received no stipend.
Career Officer
# 644
08-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by graemorhome View Post
Similar situation here. I have yet to receive any stipend after purchasing my lifetime membership well over a month ago. I am wondering if the stipend goes directly to my STO account, or if it first appears in my PWE "wallet", which then must be transferred. Either way, I've received no stipend.
Not sure on why you've not received it, but just so you know it does indeed go straight to the STO account. Sadly a lot of us seem to have issues with not receiving it when we're supposed to.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Survivor of Romulus
# 645
08-08-2013, 10:48 PM
I have added up all Zen purchases and expenditures for this year. i am missing about 7000 Zen between purchased Zen and Stipends.

I have been given partial records of Zen spent but the math does not add up. I am know I am not short 7000 Zen from just this year. but that is what the number PWE provided to me show. I have 592 Zen in my account currently. PWE needs to quickly show me where that Zen is or they owe it to me. As with their own numbers I can prove I should have it.

How is this company even in business with accounting this bad. "Cooking the books" is illegal PWE. Even in the far East.

Help rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to glory. Click the banner to join today.

Captain
# 646
08-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Update to my previous posts:

I received today a notification from the BBB that PWE intended to full reimburse me my missing stipend as well as an additional months stipend as a good will gesture. Which is probably what they should have done to start with to have avoided this whole mess.
While it is only a small victory it is a victory none the less; now please PWE, put your house in order!

If anyone is still having issues with PWE and their stipend, I can recommend the Better Business Bureau. Even if you aren't based in the US. It might take a while but they should sort out your problem for you.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Ensign
# 647
08-14-2013, 06:43 AM
I've had lifetime since LAUNCH, and I have never got the stipend zen/c-points. On top of that I've had to message support with every new character I create to get basic bonuses, such as respec tokens, inventory upgrades, etc.

On top of that I had a character get deleted mysteriously from the server, Namod was a lvl 50 TAC with t12 full maco and omega sets, but after a discussion w/ supports over a cloaky defiant (they had just released the fleet defiant) my char disappeared and support claims it was deleted on the client side....I know I didn't do it and no one else has access to my account......

Anyway, enough keyboard surfing. Back to the reputation grind.

@Namod out.
Career Officer
# 648
08-16-2013, 03:43 AM
fyi, still missing 1500TP here..
Empire Veteran
# 649
08-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Well I have not gotten a stipend for about 3 months....I am a lifetime member.

In fact I have not gotten it for star trek, champions or never winter.

I do keep looking though.....I broke down and got some zen....for star trek....but I know I have not gotten the amount I am supposed to get.
Captain
# 650
08-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychickitty View Post
Well I have not gotten a stipend for about 3 months....I am a lifetime member.

In fact I have not gotten it for star trek, champions or never winter.

I do keep looking though.....I broke down and got some zen....for star trek....but I know I have not gotten the amount I am supposed to get.
You and anyone else who hasn't received their stipend should immediately file a ticket with billing to get them to investigate it.

As this will invariably lead to a rude reply telling you to "go away and get some understanding" I would suggest making a complaint to the Better Business Bureau at the same time as well. You can do this even if you aren't American or living in the US.

The official line purported at the beginning of this thread is misinformation bordering on bare faced lies. The only way to get the money is to have the BBB force PWE (not Cryptic) to do an Audit of your account and then you will receive your missing Zen.

Perhaps the Customer Service team have changed somewhat to the idea of overpaying people in Monopoly and "recouping" the "lost money" but I highly doubt it.

Good luck with the whole process, it took me a couple of months but I eventually got my Zen and an apology for the condescending behaviour I received as a result.

Rights are like muscles, if you don't flex them they atrophy and once they are gone, they are gone for everyone.