Captain
# 11
08-01-2013, 01:09 AM
I've noticed it too, just pressing T to Transwarp from any of my ships. Freighter, Odyssey, Defiant. The locations I expect to be able to travel to are there, but the names have different.

K-7 used to be named "Sherman System" for example, and Earth was "Sol System". Now it's Starbase K-7 and Earthspace Dock respectively. And Regulus for my Klingon shows up as 'the Regulus sector block'.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Empire Veteran
# 12
08-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticgeko View Post
We cannot reproduce this problem, nor do we see any change in the data, nor can I repro this with my personal character on holodeck.

Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone confirm this problem? Or are folks just "sighing" because they assume it is broken for everyone. What is the source or the Transwarp power (Excelsior, Transwarp Coil, Diplomacy Transwarp)?
13 of my KDF are tier 4 marauding and one says Romulan Space which is Iota/The location of the romulus memorial. Then I have Tau Dewa transwarp. It might be confusion for some players between the two is what I can figure.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-01-2013, 09:28 AM
/signed.............
Cryptic Studios Team
# 14
08-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks for pointing this out. This was not changed in the most recent patch, and in fact was changed a few patches ago when we made an adjustment to the Transwarp UI that changed how the transwarp names are displayed. It turns out that the Marauder transwarps are simply mislabeled, and will need to be fixed.

Additionally, the adjustment we made to the Transwarp UI inadvertantly negatively impacted players not playing the English translation of the game. We'll be sure to fix the UI for those players as well.
Captain
# 15
08-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingtarg View Post
Thanks for pointing this out. This was not changed in the most recent patch, and in fact was changed a few patches ago when we made an adjustment to the Transwarp UI that changed how the transwarp names are displayed. It turns out that the Marauder transwarps are simply mislabeled, and will need to be fixed.

Additionally, the adjustment we made to the Transwarp UI inadvertantly negatively impacted players not playing the English translation of the game. We'll be sure to fix the UI for those players as well.
While you are at it, consider adding a mechanic that would allow players who are in fleets to transwarp to the places that their transwarp conduit can go. Is there really a point in having to transwarp to the fleet base, then flying over to the conduit? Either way you still have a cooldown, and my suggestion would merely be a quality of life upgrade.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
08-08-2013, 10:21 AM
German transwarp destinations in the menu are still broken now for weeks. When we will get a fix for that localisation error (and there are a lot of other localisation errors)?