Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 421
08-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi Captains,

If your Account Name is an email address, substitute the "@" for a "\40" (e.g. name\40name.com)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 422
08-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks Brandon!

I'm still having problems logging in with a lifetime subscription via Trillian. My user name is an e-mail address (although the site shows my @name only when I am logged in, which is kind of strange, why can't that be my user name?)

Anyway, needless to say... I have posted a request to Trillian to support logins using either e-mail address or else the \40 workaround for the @ sign.

Here is the link if anyone else wishes to post feedback or details / suggestions to Trillian about this. Trillian runs on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, etc. so I would imagine this would be nice for many people if they fixed it to work with Cryptic/PWE game accounts, as it would impact thousands of users potentially.
Career Officer
# 423
08-03-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

If your Account Name is an email address, substitute the "@" for a "\40" (e.g. name\40name.com)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon PLEASE look at the other threads with the SUPPORT WEBSITE issue of redirecting too many times. I have tried this with 3 different browsers. Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and on a OS X and Windows computer, both with cleared cookies and caches. And please update us on the fact that the issue is being worked on.!!!!! We can not access our support tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Even the ticket I sent in abou the issue I cannot access it.
Career Officer
# 424
08-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeypunk20 View Post
Thanks Brandon!

I'm still having problems logging in with a lifetime subscription via Trillian. My user name is an e-mail address (although the site shows my @name only when I am logged in, which is kind of strange, why can't that be my user name?)

Anyway, needless to say... I have posted a request to Trillian to support logins using either e-mail address or else the \40 workaround for the @ sign.

Here is the link if anyone else wishes to post feedback or details / suggestions to Trillian about this. Trillian runs on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, etc. so I would imagine this would be nice for many people if they fixed it to work with Cryptic/PWE game accounts, as it would impact thousands of users potentially.
When are the holodeck guild channels going to start working again?
Starfleet Veteran
# 425
08-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prynnce View Post
When are the holodeck guild channels going to start working again?
They work, but a few weeks ago there was some changes made so you might need to change your settings. If there is a space in your fleet's name, it used to have a + in there. Now you need to have a \20 in there.
Career Officer
# 426
08-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabelgrave View Post
They work, but a few weeks ago there was some changes made so you might need to change your settings. If there is a space in your fleet's name, it used to have a + in there. Now you need to have a \20 in there.
Do you have a link to that post about the changes?
Starfleet Veteran
# 427
08-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prynnce View Post
Do you have a link to that post about the changes?
No, it was never announced. I figured it out after learning a fleet mate managed to get Fleet chat while mine was still broken.

For my fleet it used to be: holodeck!the+phoenix+division. Now it's: holodeck!the\20phoenix\20division.
Career Officer
# 428
08-11-2013, 06:38 PM
I wonder if we can get this turned on for neverwinter players.........I am able to access the in game chat on neverwinter..... but you cant be free to play to use this. so if they could make it available for neverwinter players somehow!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 429
09-09-2013, 07:13 PM
How do I connect to chat rooms with the "/" character in their name?

EDIT: Figured it out. It's \2F.

Last edited by starboardnacelle; 09-12-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Commander
# 430
10-24-2013, 10:13 AM
err is this down now after the patch for some reason?