Captain
When we discovered that we can now specify Romulan as the faction for our missions, we started to test publish. So far, our Romulan toons can't find our Romulan faction missions.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-03-2013, 07:13 PM
because your said romulan is tagged as either fed or kdf.

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-05-2013, 03:22 PM
If a mission is tagged Romulan, it should be visible to both KDF-Romulan players and Fed-Romulan players no? There are no unaligned Romulan players post level 10ish except for those couple of crazy people who did it just because and my understanding is they can't play Foundry at all.

I can confirm what Kirkfat says. I published a test mission having set the option to "Romulan" and it was nowhere to be found on any character. Tested on KDF-Romulan, Fed-Romulan, regular KDF and regular Fed (and yes, I do have reviewing on).
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
08-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Under investigation.

UPDATE: This has been verified and sent to the software team.

Last edited by crypticfrost; 08-06-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-09-2013, 04:30 PM
I see that the latest tribble build has the ability to designate Romulan missions removed. Can you speak as to why (if you see this before you leave on vacation )? Is it a "remove till we can fix it" situation, or is that the option got pushed live before it was ready, or was it never supposed to be in in the first place?
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 6
08-10-2013, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
I see that the latest tribble build has the ability to designate Romulan missions removed. Can you speak as to why (if you see this before you leave on vacation )? Is it a "remove till we can fix it" situation, or is that the option got pushed live before it was ready, or was it never supposed to be in in the first place?
I'm starting to wonder if perhaps, they were trying to come out with Romulan only missions, but that they've had problems with it, and so has pulled it like they did the 'copy costumes' thingy they had for the foundry.

I hope I'm wrong, cause I'm making a romulan mission now too. But if 'worse comes to worse', (as the saying goes), I suppose we can always just label them fed-rom or kdf-rom missions.

Rihannsu
# 7
08-10-2013, 09:37 AM
I personally suspect that the ability to create Romulan missions was being handled by a different software team than the ability to search for Romulan Foundry missions. If so, they'll probably put it back whenever they finish updating the search tool.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.