Ensign
# 1 Dear Perfect World
08-11-2013, 03:51 PM
I'd like to say your support is bad. But i can not do that because it still would compliment your support.
It's more like there is no support and your company doesnt want to help your costumers (yes i call me that since i spent money on your services)

I wrote a ingame Ticket at 07/16/2013 11:31 AM with a simple question if you can get me a ingame mail back that i sent to the wrong handle.
I got a reply at 08/06/2013 11:55 AM but the answer was an excuse text module for the long response time and a text module with no relation to my question in my ticket.
It took your staff 23 days to answer that ticket with 2 copy&paste text modules ?. A simple "no we cant get you your staff back" wouldn't be what i hoped for but it be at least an answer.

Then i tried to use that link in your mail to reply. But it doesn't work. I tried with the newest versions of IE, Firefox and Opera. The link simply doesn't work.
The support link on the homepage (http://www.perfectworld.com/supportredirect) doesn't work for me either.
And the support webpage https://support.perfectworld.com/ doesn't work as soon as i try to use the login or "contact us" or the "ticket history".

It seems you don't want to be bothered, but you want more money from me, don't you ?
Career Officer
# 2
08-11-2013, 03:53 PM
I am crossing my fingers, and being half-religious... ...agnostic, not atheist....
I do believe in faith and karma and shi*.

I pray to myslef, that my account will live on and Prosper.

So They Say!

Amen!
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Career Officer
# 3
08-11-2013, 04:12 PM
hope it works out for you.

My experience with their support department spans two games.

On STO they couldn't simply re-activate my husbands account for him, it was too much to ask that they listened to what I was telling him, that since their system of account conversion wouldn't allow him to come back to their game after PWE took over that he couldn't login and make the ticket on their support site. Somehow this was too difficult for the monkeys over there and they closed the ticket wanting that to happen (the thing I told them couldn't happen because of their fail system), it's a /facedesk response. This took three weeks to get back mind you.

On NWO I continue to receive emails from them but they're all repeats of what they told me to do before. See I have that loading please wait bug on their launcher have had it since two patches ago when it exploded on everyone's screen and I've literally done everything they asked including info fron dxdiag etc and screen shots so they can see the issue I'm having. Not only did they not find anything wrong with my machine (which I told them they wouldn't) but now they're repeating instructions I've already tried including reinstalls of the whole game and reinstalls of just the launcher, neither of which has done anything.

They seriously need to look at who they hire over there. If I an average American can figure out and do all of the things I'm supposed to do to solve a situation on a windows machine that's not antiquated surely they can have multiple tiers of support that have more access to information I don't have to solve these problems without having brainfarts and just giving up entirely.
Is hoping that Isis is an adequate replacement for the Sensor Targetting Assault loss we'll experience in Season 9.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Support is a word that is alien to them, this is well know and has been commented on hundreds of times in these forums. Nothing changes. Bottom line is they don't care about your ticket, or you. They would rather not help you, or me, or anyone else. Sad but true...

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Sounds about par.

Only took them 3.5 weeks to respond to my last ticket by saying it was sent to the wrong place and to send it to QA. What, y'all can't figure out how to forward it yourselves?
Career Officer
# 6
08-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloishammer View Post
Sounds about par.

Only took them 3.5 weeks to respond to my last ticket by saying it was sent to the wrong place and to send it to QA. What, y'all can't figure out how to forward it yourselves?
What scares me, is that sounds very much like my old job, where I tried quitting, ended up breaking my neck and back, hating computers for 4 years and continuously disliking people, generally speaking.

So, remember everyones that complain about the lack of support... ..I guarantee You, the workers on the recieving end are really having really, really bad time.
Ordinarily in this situation I'd say rejoice. -Trust me. I feel truly sorry for them. They are the maggots pondfish eat, the brisk in the steak, the stuff cats and dogs share not to eat.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.