Empire Veteran
# 1 KDFsocial (chat channel)
08-13-2013, 07:13 PM
So our lone warriors can reach out to each other across the stars @velqua has started the channel called "KDF Empire".

If interested in being social with KDF outside of the hubs consider joining one or both of the channels

(this post may be a bit weird, as Velqua (next post) also made a channel and I decided afterwards I don't really want to manage another channel nor split the KDF population with doubled efforts)
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)

Last edited by bootyboots; 08-14-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
08-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Thank you, bootyboots, for the shout out.

I was going to start a thread about it, but since you mentioned it, let me give a brief description.

"KDF Empire" is meant to be an all KDF discussion channel, unlike "KDFdefera", which is a call to battle channel. Some examples of the discussions that, ideally, would happen are: ship builds, battle re-caps, PvE, PvP, farming, grinding, DOFFing, and anything that relates to the KDF. So if you feel like having these types of discussions, please feel free to join. It is a public channel.

Last thing, "KDF Empire" is not a replacement for "KDFdefera". I really enjoy the service that "KDFdefera" offers, so if you haven't heard of them, try out their channel too, as well as bootyboots' "KDFsocial".

Thanks.
Commander
# 3
08-14-2013, 10:24 AM
I <3 KDFdefera.

Best channel ever!

Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-14-2013, 10:32 AM
I decided it made no sense for me to split velqua's and my efforts and updated my original post
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)