Career Officer
# 11
08-14-2013, 06:33 AM
The difference in the Advanced Fleet Phasers between regular and andorian are suddosedly only the color blue vs orange.

I have not used/parsed them yet myself, but the "popup" displays the exact same stats for either item.

So unless someone has access to both types of advanced fleet phasers of the same model who can confirm this by shooting at someone in a pvp map while parsing, we dont know fer sure.
Lieutenant
# 12
08-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
I was under the impression that you could get the Andorian weapons in at the very least Advanced Fleet.

Yes, there are fleet versions of the andorian phasers (for ships) you should compare them with the other fleet phasers before you buy. In my comparison it seemed the non andorian phasers are a little better (i saw this after my purchase)
Commander
# 13
08-14-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
all in all they have the same base dmg numbers as XII weapons, despite them being XI

infact you would be buying mk XII weapons, and the double ACC makes them pretty nice too...a disruptor proc would have been nicer^^
No, the mk XI dil store weapons were adjusted to be comparable to other mk XI weapons, for the cost advanced fleet androian phasers will give you the appearance and a better cost dil wise(something like 2:1 or 3:1 but you're paying fleet credit at the same time) in addition to being mk XII ultra rare ACCx2 DMGx2 weapons

and yes they're identical to standard phasers just a unique color