Career Officer
# 21
08-14-2013, 11:56 AM
This thread is awesome. Well awesome in the fact that it's a centralized place to gather problems with the tailor and not awesome because there's so much wrong with the tailor right now LOL.

Anyways I'd like to add a few things if possible.

On my Fed aligned Liberated Borg Romulan male, the Fed-Rom boots have no color palette at all. The boots are stuck in one shade of brown and cannot be changed colors. I can get screenshots of this if needed.

Under suggestions: beards/facial hair for Romulans!

(Hey I'm nothing if not persistent when it comes to beards for Romulans. )

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Rihannsu
# 22
08-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Update: I have added a subheading to the OP: Resolved Issues/Suggestions Implemented.

There's nothing there now, but let's say... I'm hopeful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
This thread is awesome.
Thanks! I felt a centralized/detailed hub of info was needed. Unfortunately so, as you've described.

Quote:
...On my Fed aligned Liberated Borg Romulan male, the Fed-Rom boots have no color palette at all. The boots are stuck in one shade of brown and cannot be changed colors. I can get screenshots of this if needed.
When I flesh out the Romulan Republic Inconsistent Tailor Pallets topic I would have brought up the mono-chrome boots. I had already listed: "Some items offer a pallet of only one color" with them in mind, but went ahead and added temporarily: "(some boots, for example)". Again, I'll be fleshing that out with examples/pictures. Any pix you can supply would be helpful.

Quote:
Under suggestions: beards/facial hair for Romulans!
Added.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 08-14-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Career Officer
# 23
08-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Are you able to change outfits outside the Tailor (using the Change Uniform menu)?
Nope. I'll add that to my post.
Rihannsu
# 24
08-14-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
Nope. I'll add that to my post.
Ok, thanks. Man, that issue would suck. I've updated my OP with a link to your info. It's still Under Investigation until I can confirm it myself. I'll get in and tinker with my KDFers when I get a chance.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Career Officer
# 25
08-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Not sure if it's something you'd consider worth bringing up, but...

Anytime you go in to modify an Off-Duty or otherwise not-Uniform costume you'll be dumped into one of the default uniform costumes. Sometimes it'll even reset all appearance settings to the character creation default for whatever species your captain is.
There was a brief period (one or two weeks tops) after LoR launched when this wasn't an issue but it went right back to being one almost immediately.
Rihannsu
# 26
08-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Not sure if it's something you'd consider worth bringing up, but...

Anytime you go in to modify an Off-Duty or otherwise not-Uniform costume you'll be dumped into one of the default uniform costumes...
Oh yeah... That ol' bug. It goes in there with other "buggy UI" issues in STO that I'm so used to using "work arounds" by default now, such that I can't even remember exactly what it is I do, I just do it.

Heh.

Let me try and quantify how I want to describe it and I'll add it to the bug list. Thanks!

Last edited by lordhavelock; 08-15-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 27
08-15-2013, 01:17 PM
I would like to add manes and M'ress style hair for Caitians and Ferasans.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 28
08-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I would like to add manes and M'ress style hair for Caitians and Ferasans.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean you'd like to add them... Are they bugged? Do you mean to suggest them? Can you provide more info/details/pictures, please?

Career Officer
# 29
08-15-2013, 02:11 PM
From today's patch notes:

Quote:
* The Honor Guard costume no longer has a gap in the abdomen for Orion Females.
Not actually fixed. They got my hopes up that they were actually going to look at a problem with a KDF costume. Then dashed those hopes.

Screenshot taken a few minutes ago. Fortunately the winter belts line up with the hole.
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
08-15-2013, 02:20 PM
Can I add Romulan lower choices clipping with the long winter coat (I have the "white" but really grey one on mine because they look good with Tal Shiar chest gear).
I have tried all variants and some are more noticeable than others if you have a strong colour for the trousers. ALL belt options seem to clip badly too (almost as though they designed the Romulan Federation belt to be ONLY used with Romulan Federation top and bottoms) and the Reman options with the coat are just awful.
I can't seem to get screenshots of tailor to work but I'll try again and edit to add shots, if that is helpful.