Career Officer
# 1 klingon romulan hamlet
08-15-2013, 07:26 AM
Tried running Hamlet mission with fresh Romulan Klingon, but all I got was "Failed to Start the Assignment". Got the correct boffs and entertainment provisions.

I think I managed to run it no problem with fed romulan, but I need to check.

So two questions:

1. Has anybody managed to run it successfully?
2. Is there a bug and a chance that it would be fixed?

On a side note, I was never managed to get a starter doff packs for my fresh romulan toons either...
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Lieutenant
# 2
08-20-2013, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcde123123 View Post
Tried running Hamlet mission with fresh Romulan Klingon, but all I got was "Failed to Start the Assignment". Got the correct boffs and entertainment provisions.

I think I managed to run it no problem with fed romulan, but I need to check.

So two questions:

1. Has anybody managed to run it successfully?
2. Is there a bug and a chance that it would be fixed?

On a side note, I was never managed to get a starter doff packs for my fresh romulan toons either...
Have only tried it on a normal Federation level 50. But i've had Doff missions mess up like that before, so it's most likely the case it's bugged if it fails more than once.
Rihannsu
# 3
08-20-2013, 08:31 AM
I've seen this happen if one of the random minions on your ship walks between you and your operations cheif......

Basically the issue is that you lose the assignment if you lose line of sight even briefly to the mission giver.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 4
09-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Figured out what it was. Apparently there's a left over check if the toon lvl >= 21 as old kdf used to start from lvl 21.

After my toon got his graduation party, the missoin has started successfully.

Can we remove that lvl check on a hamlet mission pls?
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Rihannsu
# 5
09-05-2013, 09:57 AM
hunh, hadn't tried that yet, and THAT level check makes no sense at all. There was really no way for a character of a lower level to even try it. So why add a level check? There's a similar issue with the DS9 bundle doffs. I couldn't get(or was it use?) them until L22 for some stupid reason.

EDIT: Just realized something.... the game does this with almost everything. Even some fed stuff can't be used unless you're level 2.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.