Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Rihannsu
# 11
08-14-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
I logged into Tribble with my Main Fed Male character (who has nearly 80-made uniforms), and I can only change into/edit the first 10. The rest are locked out. This is TERRIBLY DISTURBING TO ME! I've spent a lot of money on these uniforms and costume slots!

Tribble tkt #42,407
I just tested this same character back on Holodeck and I am still able to access all my slots. I'm hoping this is just something to do with Tribble not recognizing all the extra slots I've purchased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
New bug:
While in the Tailor I tried to change the display from Large Preview to Small Preview and the game crashed, I didn't get a chance to type in any details or get the tkt #. When I reloaded the game, went into the Tailor it was showing the List. I tried to change it to Large Preview and it bombed again, this time I did get the Error Ticket Number: 24033723.
This bug already exists on Holodeck: Error Ticket ID 24033723.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Yer new BUG at the bottom reminds me of that old, stupid Dr Joke...
I love that joke (well, a variant, anyway)! One of my favs! LOL

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 12
08-14-2013, 10:06 PM
Anybody else getting a 527 MB patch with this two parter???
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-15-2013, 01:25 AM
No one wants to comment on the fix to the Omega Torpedo that once again makes it crap?

Ok.
Captain
# 14
08-15-2013, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Costumes:

• The Honor Guard costume no longer has a gap in the abdomen for Orion Females.

While you're at it , can you please fix the rest of the bugs that plague the Honor Guard set ?

You know , the options you promised over a year ago ... .
STO will be out of Beta in another 2-4 years ???
... you know after another 3 story arc remasters, crafting revamp, skills revamp, PVP upgrade ...
*note : the 2-4 year guesstimate came out of comparing Cryptic's Dev speed and that of a snail . Sadly the snail won .
Career Officer
# 15
08-15-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
"The Honor Guard costume no longer has a gap in the abdomen for Orion Females."

*Scratches Head*
Ok? I don't see the issue here. Just give it a gap for all Females, and I think it would be fine, honestly.
Um. The gap in question isn't like the cropped winter jackets. It's a hole in the body model that looks terrible.
Rihannsu
# 16
08-15-2013, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Um. The gap in question isn't like the cropped winter jackets. It's a hole in the body model that looks terrible.
Humorously I never noticed the gap until they said it was fixed and I was on Tribble testing the new build (I then went back to Holodeck and saw it), and guess what? The gap's still there despite what the patch notes say.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
# 17
08-19-2013, 07:38 AM
While speaking of uniforms, when are the Kling Diplomacy Fed-species Boffs are going to be fixed for editing in the Tailor? you cant change anything about them its just sad...
Commander
# 18
08-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Just another stupid waste of downloading and waste of space on my computer. How about actually fixing bugs in this game. WHO cares if the mid section of female characters is showing. I could care less if they were in a G STRING and a BRA.

The game has issues that are a bit more pressing.

How about fixing the real problems in this game instead of cosmetic junk.

Last edited by rob2485; 08-19-2013 at 09:19 AM.