Ensign
# 1 An unexpected discovery
07-19-2013, 10:30 AM
This is my first mission with the foundry-2d-editor. I am eager to hear your feedback =)

Mission Name: An unexpected discovery

Description: You are assigned to a normal sector exploration mission. But the Borg are excellent in ruining every captain's day.

Author: @norgur1

ID: ST-HKKQKKRZ6

Please let me know what I can do better next time/what I am already good at. Thanks for your help =)
Career Officer
# 2
07-19-2013, 12:08 PM
If you're looking for feedback a bunch of us are trading reviews in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=796691

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Hi Norgur1!

I've written a new playthrough review for "An Unexpected discovery".
You can read this review by clicking on this link.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^

Last edited by stoutes; 08-19-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Commander
# 4
08-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Hi Norgur1!

I've written a new playthrough review for "An Unexpected discovery".
You can read this review by clicking on this link.
Hey, I've noticed on a couple of missions on this Foundry mission Database that you write mission reviews. Just out of curiosity, how do you choose which missions you want to write reviews for?
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi Sampa4!

As someone who only just began writing these reviews (which tbh was inspired by Mission threads here and here and I began liking writing them), I selected the missions which were mentioned in these topics and missions posted on the 1st and 2nd page of the Mission Database.

The order I play these in is partly based on when it was posted. The later it was posted, the later it'll get played.

Doing such a review can easily take me about 1 to 2.5 hours easy, since i'll be checking every map, dialog and trigger in detail. Series will be played after the whole list is done, simply because of the time it takes.

Anyone who wants a mission to be reviewed, just add them into the newest mission thread and I will add them to my list.

Just like most of the other reviewers, I do write missions myself, you can find my own mission thread here.

Last edited by stoutes; 08-19-2013 at 02:38 AM.
Commander
# 6
08-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Hi Sampa4!

As someone who only just began writing these reviews (which tbh was inspired by Mission threads here and here and I began liking writing them), I selected the missions which were mentioned in these topics and missions posted on the 1st and 2nd page of the Mission Database.

The order I play these in is partly based on when it was posted. The later it was posted, the later it'll get played.

Doing such a review can easily take me about 1 to 2.5 hours easy, since i'll be checking every map, dialog and trigger in detail. Series will be played after the whole list is done, simply because of the time it takes.

Anyone who wants a mission to be reviewed, just add them into the newest mission thread and I will add them to my list.

Just like most of the other reviewers, I do write missions myself, you can find my own mission thread here.

Very interesting! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! And, btw, I am currently working on the first episode of a planned 40 episode series that takes place after the events of dariuskoronikov's Starfleet Odyssey series! Publishing date tba!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
08-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampa4 View Post
Very interesting! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! And, btw, I am currently working on the first episode of a planned 40 episode series that takes place after the events of dariuskoronikov's Starfleet Odyssey series! Publishing date tba!
Cool! Please inform me if you want it to be playtested!
Commander
# 8
08-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Cool! Please inform me if you want it to be playtested!
Sure, I'll post a thread promoting the series as I get close to publishing it!
Career Officer
# 9
08-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampa4 View Post
Don't be afraid to post it in the trade review thread. I try to play every single one, and (hopefully) everyone who posts their missions in the thread play them too

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Commander
# 10
08-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Don't be afraid to post it in the trade review thread. I try to play every single one, and (hopefully) everyone who posts their missions in the thread play them too
I won't forget! thanks for your interest!