Starfleet Veteran
Look at this.

Now, I didn't play Nukara so much because I could go to Defera for the same stuff, and I could use my M.A.C.O. set. But the fact that it's staring me down my Upgrades slot over Ongoing Strikeforce Aid just serves as a constant reminder that I failed to get a set. Now I suffer if I try to outfit one of my BOFFs with this for the Romulan Underground Ruins mission.
Career Officer
# 2
08-16-2013, 02:11 PM
I just started and cancelled Boldly They Rode 4 times (already had a suit from getting Jem set) and ripped my way through the Ruins with a bunch of engineers (BOFFs) laying turrets and mortars.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Commander
# 3
08-16-2013, 02:25 PM
You don't even have to start/stop the "Boldly they Rode" mission to get multiple environmental suits.
Just keep taking a suit when you are at the airlock at the start of the mission...you can take as many suits as your inventory will hold.
Republic Veteran
# 4
08-16-2013, 08:33 PM
You don't have to use EV suits for the New Romulus EV suit missions, you can get away with just a rebreather. I know it doesn't make any sense but it does work.
Captain
# 5
08-17-2013, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk5 View Post
You don't have to use EV suits for the New Romulus EV suit missions, you can get away with just a rebreather. I know it doesn't make any sense but it does work.
This is interesting.....wonder if it's intended.
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Captain
# 6
08-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Poor content planning and terrible execution are features of Cryptic games, just look at champions and neverwinter

WORKING AS DESIGNED!!!