Ensign
# 12 tribble
08-17-2013, 12:53 PM
i would like a tribble please
Empire Veteran
# 13
08-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Unable to comment too.

EDIT: I refreshed and was able to enter after I retyped my comment.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891

Last edited by ashkrik23; 08-17-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Career Officer
# 14
08-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Here's hoping I win one, this time. Fingers crossed! I do have a question, though. The article doesn't mention what size tribble we might win. Is it the large one, with sound and touch activation, or the medium, with just touch activation, or the small ones that don't do anything?
Empire Veteran
# 15
08-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twooftwo View Post
Here's hoping I win one, this time. Fingers crossed! I do have a question, though. The article doesn't mention what size tribble we might win. Is it the large one, with sound and touch activation, or the medium, with just touch activation, or the small ones that don't do anything?
Well last giveaway they just gave the solid color ones. Not sure if it's the case here. I hope not. I really want a big cat pattern Tribble.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 16
08-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twooftwo View Post
I won one from the last contest and it was a large, motion/sound activated solid color.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=89130025000&dateline=  1369803296
Career Officer
# 17
08-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Thanks to our friends at TribbleToys.com, we're excited to offer Star Trek Online fans the chance to win 1 of 10 Tribbles* -- each one has had their tag autographed by Tribble creator David Gerrold! *Rules and restrictions apply, read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

To Tribble or not to Tribble? That is the question

Career Officer
# 18
08-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Awesome way to end the weeklong giveaways with a tribble! I would love to have a tribble sitting on my desk for those tribble test weekends . Every fan should have a tribble.

by the way, thanks again for those awesome giveaways last week. Even though I was only able to get two KDF ships it was awesome for those that didn't have those items none the less.

Question: I posted comment under that article and when I clicked on to leave comment it showed in red that I cannot leave a comment, I tried again and it said too many comments were being posted and to slow down in red text. Does this mean that when I clicked on post comment is was posted but due to the server lag it won't show up for a while and by clicking it to post again show up as a duplicate comment thus disqualifying me from the contest even though I received two error messages? I tried refreshing the page multiple times and still do not see the comment.

Update: was able to finally post a comment after 3 tries. All I see is one comment posted of mine so that's a good sign
Actual join date: Aug 2010
1000+ day veteran

Last edited by admiraljohn1701; 08-17-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Ensign
# 19
08-17-2013, 02:22 PM
gotta love the tribbles
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
08-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble tribble...

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"