Ensign
# 2
08-17-2013, 09:40 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...444241&page=55

This is not resolved. I can't post a thread and neither can I assign my ensign science officer to the ensign slot on my new ship.
Ensign
# 3 Subspace Integration Circuit
08-17-2013, 08:05 PM
I just grabbed one of these new consoles. I plan on using it on a yet to be built ship and was wondering if any skills affect or buff this console. There are none listed on the console itself but it also doesn't have the usual "Skills that affect this ability--none" as some of the others do. Thanks for any help!
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-17-2013, 08:20 PM
Nothing buffs it. Don't need a buff on it anyways.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 5
08-17-2013, 08:35 PM
Just load it, fire it, and watch the fun!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Empire Veteran
# 6
08-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Just load it, fire it, and watch the fun!
Enjoy it before PVP has it nerfed.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-18-2013, 07:55 AM
Doesn't take Aux buffs, don't know if Particle Generators does, damage portion does take direct damage buffs like Attack Pattern Omega and Ambush bonus.
Republic Veteran
# 8
08-18-2013, 08:47 AM
PVP folks are already crying butthertz over this and the rest of the Elachi gear.

Rather than come up with new builds, new tactics and actually THINK for once they demand that everyone else (the vast majority) cater to them.

Enjoy it while it lasts -- it'll be dumbed down to a fancy grav-well within two patches.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
08-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
PVP folks are already crying butthertz over this and the rest of the Elachi gear.

Rather than come up with new builds, new tactics and actually THINK for once they demand that everyone else (the vast majority) cater to them.

Enjoy it while it lasts -- it'll be dumbed down to a fancy grav-well within two patches.
That's not strictly true as I am a PVPer and I have kinda fallen in love with this console, but I totally agree that a lot of the PVP community are whinging to much about the Elarchi Items.

There not willing to look at this new console and go right this is a new hill to climb, they have all dug there little holes and are content to sit in them till the "Rapture" comes, so to speak.

That said however the only problem is, is that console is bugged in a few ways as it completely turns off Captain skills when its only meant to turn off Boff skills and its cause of that players are crying about it.

If this console had made it to the Holo Deck working perfectly to begin with, there would have been less whine about it.
Lieutenant
# 10
08-18-2013, 09:09 AM
It is one of the worst consoles ever for the pvp community.
It's easy to say that it will be nerfed down because of us who belong to that group of players of this game.

Perhaps that is true...
Game tactics, boff abilities, captain abilities doesn't really matter when it comes to this console.
You never know when it will be released on you, if you have buffs activated when that black goo is thrown on you, yes that makes it a bit easier, but not always.
9-15 secs on unavailable abilities....
That means a kill.
If everyone in one team has one of those consoles, it's a runover, not even a real pvp fight.

Different builds... Yes, good idea.
Different build or not, that black goo still will do the same, inactivate all boff and captain abilities.
Yes we still have shields...
But having a full team firing on you when you are stuck there, 2secs and you go boom.

You pve players never encounter this console like this.
Perhaps...
Cryptic would install this on every npc ship out there also, that is the best idea so far! :-D
So you PVE players will get to know this console and experience what it does....