Career Officer
# 31
08-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
you can trade in your Winter epohhs at any GPL station prolly the same with Risian Birds.

Tis a Summer Event same as Winter event for winter epohh raising tis over when its over though you prolly will be able to trade birds in at any GPL console for the marks box last I checked I could still turn in a couple Winter epohh I have hanging around. Excess eggs can be traded for GPL.

Since Risa is in Sirius sector it will be only accessible to Fed/Fed-Roms or KDF/KDF-Roms who have Marauding your not suggesting more favoritism are you?

since Fed/Fed-Roms will still have access to the new map after the event ends.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=951731

At 1:25 into the broadcast they confirmed that the map is staying around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Are you implying that the new Risa will not be accessible via Raiding Party?

If so, you're wrong, as Risa can be accessed if you have T3 Marauding or Raiding Party - it's one of the rare cases where diplomatic immunity grants you something otherwise available only to the other faction. (with the exception of exploration clusters like Delta Volanis)

If you're not, then I've wasted a perfectly good explanation.

Don't think of it as wasted, think of it as clarifying as new players would not know you get Raiding party from someone who has Maurading ability or that it grants them access to Sirius sector for non-Fed aligned characters

Although It would be nice if I could raid a freighter above the Sol system instead of just picking up Doff missions

But the end of summer promo looks cool
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=955821

maybe they are giving away the Marauder Flight Deck cruiser as I think thats the only 1 I don't own yet

Good Hunting all
Rihannsu
# 32
08-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Can I please get a confirmation that we can not turn in birds for marks unlike the epohhs that are in DS9? I have been stockpiling to see where I need them. I would hate to blind choose what marks they go to.

[quote=pwebranflakes;11813551]While our Summer Event on Risa will be ending for the year soon (extended until 8/19!), some of the items will be available for purchase for a limited time after. Read more for full details.

[indent]Monday, August 19, 2013 around 10AM PDT:

• The Ornithologist and the ability to turn in Tropical Birds and Eggs will no longer be available, and the Risian Tropical Bird Eggs will no longer be available for purchase
DAY 5: Finally the problem is solved, no more "server not responding"!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Commander
# 33
08-15-2013, 05:46 AM
I can understand no longer having eggs available as the pearls and favors stop being available (and their associated missions) but taking the orinthologist away too doesn't seem right.

Since the supply of eggs would have been cut off, there is only a limited amount of further breeding possible, and those supplies would naturally run out on their own.

Soooo... please, keep the orinthologist. I only have a few eggs, and trying to get back a plumage I was able to get once, but lost, when I tried to raise that bird to an older level.

It was still tufted, but I lost the unusual feather color that I had also received during the mutation. Kicking myself for it...

-- Smoov
Commander
# 34
08-19-2013, 05:43 AM
Too bad nobody deigned to say for sure one way or the other on this... /sigh
# 35
08-19-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karcorner View Post
Can I please get a confirmation that we can not turn in birds for marks unlike the epohhs that are in DS9? I have been stockpiling to see where I need them. I would hate to blind choose what marks they go to.
FYI for all who are asking about this and worrying about choosing marks now, you don't have to choose what type of mark you get for the birds now. Just trade in your birds for the crate and open the crate and choose what type of mark you want from it at your convenience. I was worried about them not allowing bird trade in after the event myself until I realized that it doesn't matter except for the 4 birds that will complete their doff mission after the event ends.
Empire Veteran
# 36
08-19-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
What about Risian Glasses and the "disco ball"? Will those remain in the GPL store after the event is over?
I love your signature banner ROFL
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/TCYC/002_zps1b8a1571.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
08-19-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhoygow View Post
FYI for all who are asking about this and worrying about choosing marks now, you don't have to choose what type of mark you get for the birds now. Just trade in your birds for the crate and open the crate and choose what type of mark you want from it at your convenience. I was worried about them not allowing bird trade in after the event myself until I realized that it doesn't matter except for the 4 birds that will complete their doff mission after the event ends.
Well, except the crates don't stack! I would have every one of my inventory slots filled, and still not be able to save them all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Lt. Commander
# 38
08-19-2013, 09:57 AM
the summer event was fun so sad to see it go this year but theres always next year next up season 8 and the winter event
Closed Thread