Commander
Has anyone seen "Victory Is Q" or "A Good Ship Goes to War" lately? I liked the sound of both these missions but by the time I looked for them, they were nowhere to be seen.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Have you tried searching by author, etc? It's possible that there was an issue with the mission and the author had it pulled.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Where are they? In game. I searched the word "victory" and "Victory is Q" is one of the top results that came up. Pretty easy to find.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-15-2013, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devtracker View Post
Where are they? In game. I searched the word "victory" and "Victory is Q" is one of the top results that came up. Pretty easy to find.
Let me Clarify. Pretty easy to find if you know what you want you want to play and how to search :s
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-15-2013, 07:51 PM
'A Good Ship goes to War 'is there, but it features the Borg so you have to be leveled enough to search/play it.
I went in and checked and it's there.
Commander
# 6
08-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Well, that settles that then! Result.

There's absolutely no need to be like that Bazag. I searched for those two missions several times recently, they weren't there, I thought while I was passing by the forum I'd ask if anyone happened to know if they'd been pulled or what. Seems they chose that moment to reappear.

(p.s. That said, your KDF mission is hilarious )