Empire Veteran
# 21
07-25-2013, 11:23 AM
I did a paid offer from godaddy.com I bought a domain, and was supposed to get about 2000 zen for it. I'm starting my second round of appeals with peanut labs now. Hopefully my godaddy.com order confirmation will convince them I really did the offer.
Unicorn Lovebaker \
Yew n'Korn Lovebaker > @six-of-nine
Eunich Orn Lovebaker /
Lieutenant
I notice that there is an Gold Subscription Sale going on in Star Trek Online. In the information area of the sale it mentions that monthly Gold Subscriptions are to "get a monthly Cryptic Store stipend of 500 Zen."

Is this only for monthly Gold Subscribers that start their subscription now?

In the Features Matrix for Gold Members (monthly or Lifetime) I notice that there is a benefit listed as "Monthly Stipend" and this is described as 500 Promotional Points with the "?" and this is explained as "Promotional Points differ from Zen in that they can only be used in Star Trek Online...." so this then brings up several additional questions listed below:

What are Promotional Points?

Where does a Star Trek Online Gold Member find them?

If they are received monthly, then when does this occur?

Do these Promotional Points convert to Zen?
If yes, then how do we convert them to Zen?
If yes, then is there a limit of how much we can convert at a given time?

I want to Thank You in advance for your assistance with these questions.
Career Officer
# 23
07-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunxroads View Post
I notice that there is an Gold Subscription Sale going on in Star Trek Online. In the information area of the sale it mentions that monthly Gold Subscriptions are to "get a monthly Cryptic Store stipend of 500 Zen."

Is this only for monthly Gold Subscribers that start their subscription now?

No. You get the stipend no matter when you sub.

In the Features Matrix for Gold Members (monthly or Lifetime) I notice that there is a benefit listed as "Monthly Stipend" and this is described as 500 Promotional Points with the "?" and this is explained as "Promotional Points differ from Zen in that they can only be used in Star Trek Online...." so this then brings up several additional questions listed below:

What are Promotional Points?

It's just Zen that can only be used in STO.

Where does a Star Trek Online Gold Member find them?

It's automatically added to your C-store balance in game.

If they are received monthly, then when does this occur?

Usually the day after you begin your sub. It may take a few days though.

Do these Promotional Points convert to Zen?
If yes, then how do we convert them to Zen?
If yes, then is there a limit of how much we can convert at a given time?

Not applicable. As mentioned above, it's just Zen that is bound to STO. There are no time limits or anything. You can save it up as long as you want.

I want to Thank You in advance for your assistance with these questions.
Answers in red.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Ensign
# 24
07-30-2013, 05:14 AM
Don't even bother with the new Sponsor Pay guys they got going. Most of the free offers require payment and I have yet to get any credit from any of it. Pure garbage.

The survey onthe offers I fille dout before was based on the ol;d provider. it is no longer relevant.
Captain
# 25
08-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Yesterday I did 5 surveys. I confirmed every email. I was rewarded with 1x 224 Zen from one survey.

Lieutenant
# 26
08-19-2013, 11:28 AM
it's all different for me than it used to be, it's now sponsor pay instead of peanut labs, and all i get is the message.

"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later."

so there is no offers for the whole united states... really?

bring back peanut labs at least they had stuff i could do and they always paid me.
Lieutenant
# 27
08-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeybong420 View Post
it's all different for me than it used to be, it's now sponsor pay instead of peanut labs, and all i get is the message.

"Unfortunately there are currently no offers available for your country. Please try again later."

so there is no offers for the whole united states... really?

bring back peanut labs at least they had stuff i could do and they always paid me.

it appears i spoke too soon i checked the page again, and peanut labs shows up again for me and i now am no longer getting the not available in your country message. It's not broken so don't fix it.
Career Officer
# 28
08-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Dear PWE,

Could you please tell your partners in these surveys to stop using the "Valued Opinions" site? It disqualifies me 100% of the time no matter the survey subject. Today all the surveys I got were through the Valued Opinions site and I was unable to do any of them. It doesn't even start any pre-qualification questions to decide if I can take the survey or not, it just automatically disqualifies me. Please ask them to use some other site.

Thanks.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Republic Veteran
# 29
08-30-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We've recently posted a blog that contains important information about the updates to our ZEN Offer Wall (i.e. http://offers.perfectworld.com), as well as answers to some of your most asked questions. Additionally, we've posted a link towards the end to a survey -- we are very interested in your feedback and would love to hear from you!

Please read the blog here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Question..what are you referring to? Cause there is nothing in the LOBI store. I have both ships Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier . I have the Jem?Hadar Attack Ship.

What Hangar item available? is it the advanced fighters in the Dilithium Store? Just would like some clarification.

EXCLUSIVE: As an added bonus for owners of a Jem?Hadar Attack Ship, there is a Hangar item available for use exclusively for the Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (available for purchase in the Lobi Store for 15% off the normal price until the same date/ time mentioned above!). Scaling quality levels of these items will be available for purchase from the Shipyard Store, Dilithium Store, or Fleet Store only if you have obtained the both the Jem?Hadar Attack Ship and Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
08-30-2013, 08:32 AM
What a scam...

The "free" offers I see, are all PAY offers despite being in the "free" category...

Really???

Get a grip, free should bloody well be, you know, FREE!!!
Closed Thread