Lieutenant
# 191
08-19-2013, 02:16 AM
hi all

i tried accessing the gateway but it keeps saying when i try to log in that 'account permissions were not detected'.

anyone encountered this and know how to solve it?
Ensign
# 192
08-19-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm a big fan of the Gateway. It's evident that you see the potential for it and that makes me really excited to see how it evolves.

Two things I wanted mention about the Fleet Holding leaderboards:
- It seems there used to be a way on the Leaderboard page for each Holding to be able to filter the list via an input box. This was really useful when trying to add up contributions per account if they had many characters in the fleet. Was this removed? Would it be possible to bring it back? If not, what about an option to sort the name column by @ handle?

- I think there is a sorting bug when trying to sort the list by contribution amount (instead of by name). It seems to be sorting the column via string comparison instead of numeric comparison. For example, when sorting low to high, 135,943 comes before 18,512. It also seems that the commas are being considered for the sorting. So, when sorting low to high, 9,900 comes before 900. Now that I think about it, I think the commas are a recent addition, which maybe is why the sorting broke? It is a leaderboard after all and you would think the default order would be high to low on Contribution instead of alphabetical by name.
Captain
# 193
08-19-2013, 03:43 PM
- I am not able to send items to the Fleet Projects.
I choose Doffs and other things, click Send and I come
back to the Project description and contribute screen.

I look at the numbers but they are not increasing.

Using the iPod touch here.
Career Officer
Since today's patch, there seem to be several layout problems that have appeared in the Gateway, specifically in the fleet holdings section, which now appear over several pages as opposed to just one. Text and graphics overlap each other and are now unreadable.

Was seemingly working well until today's patch went live.
Empire Veteran
# 195
08-27-2013, 01:21 PM
I am having the same issue as organicmanfred, I cannot add items or anything else to the fleet holdings using Gateway. This happens on every computer or tablet I attempt this from.

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
Career Officer
# 196
09-04-2013, 06:38 PM
Fleet holdings in the gateway don't take into account any discount the fleet has earned. In the gateway, they all show the full value.

Fortunately, it does not appear that you can over contribute.

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
Commander
# 197
09-07-2013, 01:58 AM
Small request, I would like to see my reputation marks and fleet credits in the STO Gateway underneath the energy credits and dilithium totals.
Ensign
# 198
09-11-2013, 10:19 AM
I'm also having no luck contributing to projects on either my iPad or desktop.
Captain
# 199
09-15-2013, 08:37 AM
nvm. solved. please delete
Career Officer
# 200
09-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Ditto a comment from page 19 - I would LOVE to be able to see ALL the ships I own, not just the current ship.

Also, it has been mentioned, but I cannot see my main playing character. It shows up as a dark silhouette in both the head shot and full body.

Also has been mentioned, but any contributions to the fleet do not show up when made thru the gateway.

Thanks!
CM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwelaughingtrendy
Virtually our virtuous captains are victorious over vicious Undine vessels from viscous space.