Empire Veteran
# 21
08-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
As KDF, it's almost impossible to run no win scenario. You're waiting for 20 minutes to pug at least... It's something unfair. We klingons players we have less chance to win NWS because there is few people interested about. That let me say NWS is fitted for Starfleet federation player nad not for klingon player. Too bad. It would be nice if we, klingn players, have our own challenge...
You don't need to pug NWS.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
08-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
You don't need to pug NWS.
true kdf can spam channels looking for people.

but i agree with him most of the kdf ques are dead.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
08-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
As KDF, it's almost impossible to run no win scenario. You're waiting for 20 minutes to pug at least... It's something unfair.
Let me stop you right there. It's pretty much impossible to pug on either side if you want to actually get anywhere. Pugs don't get past wave 6, they just don't.

If you want to start running it, you'll need to find a community of players and run with them.
It's actually easier on KDF side because despite having worse ships (moot point if you're a romulan) you have Acetons which make your job a lot lot easier.
Empire Veteran
# 24
08-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topset View Post
Let me stop you right there. It's pretty much impossible to pug on either side if you want to actually get anywhere. Pugs don't get past wave 6, they just don't.

If you want to start running it, you'll need to find a community of players and run with them.
It's actually easier on KDF side because despite having worse ships (moot point if you're a romulan) you have Acetons which make your job a lot lot easier.
Most KDF ships are better to IMO. But that's just me.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Commander
# 25
08-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
As KDF, it's almost impossible to run no win scenario. You're waiting for 20 minutes to pug at least... It's something unfair. We klingons players we have less chance to win NWS because there is few people interested about. That let me say NWS is fitted for Starfleet federation player nad not for klingon player. Too bad. It would be nice if we, klingn players, have our own challenge...
You are literally wrong in every way it is possible to be wrong.

1) First completion of NWS was KDF side, and initial theory was that until feds got Aceton Assimilators via a lockbox it would be impossible to beat it on that side.

2) You don't pug NWS if you want to win it.

3) You don't pug NWS if you want to win it. This bears repeating.

4) Abloobloobloo KDF.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
08-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Most KDF ships are better to IMO. But that's just me.
Sorry, you're right - my bad phrasing.

On the whole KDF ships are better, what I meant was.. The KDF have worse dedicated-NWS ships. Stuff with commander tactical lt.com science/uni - which is really what you need.
Empire Veteran
# 27
08-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Ironic it wasn't mentioned that most of these people doing it are loading it up with premades over and over again until they get romulans as the enemy LOL.
Empire Veteran
# 28
08-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
Ironic it wasn't mentioned that most of these people doing it are loading it up with premades over and over again until they get romulans as the enemy LOL.
These people have beaten it on all species. Romulans are just preferred when they are trying to help a newcomer practice or work on getting the accolaes.
Captain
# 29
08-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
oh you mean that thing that used to actually be a challenge and kept getting nerfed?

and is made constantly easier by the addition of stupidly imbalanced consoles just for a quick buck?

that mission?

what a laugh.
no ,the thing that is so easy now that you can farm it for marks ...because yes thats the reward...the hardest pve thing gives only fleet marks lol
Career Officer
# 30
08-19-2013, 10:49 PM
I noticed your skill tree was a little too ground combat oriented so I gave it an overhaul to provide better DPS output in space.

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?...ortbetter_4121
Some people buy tier 5 ships and expect to win. Other people buy tier 5 ships and are tier 5 pilots.
~Tear