Captain
# 141
08-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptbluewolf07 View Post
Since Thurs of last week, the game is a no-go for me. I had 35-55fps, and the occasional lag/low fps, before, and now after log in, within 5 mins, my game goes from that 35-55, down to 5-8fps, and stays there for over 10mins, to which it will go back up again, and then down, then up. I have even played in a windowed view, with half resolution selected, and still persists. Done a traceroute, closed off other programs(Norton), turned most of the option to almost nothing, still a no-go. I'm not sure what they do with these patches, but it seems more n more, I can only play less n less. So glad I went gold this month.
That sounds like an overheating graphics card with a failing fan. You might want to download SpeedFan to check your GPU temperature. I know because I had a problem like that a couple years back. It happens; fans go out and need replacing.

As for disconnects, I've been having a few odd random disconnects here and there, usually during zoning, but nothing as frequent as what I've seen described in this thread. So something's twitchy somewhere.
Ensign
# 142
08-22-2013, 11:19 PM
I started to play STO in 19th August. At this day everything was perfect. But since 20th game is lagging and rubberbanding horribly. I basically can't play. Please fix your servers!
Republic Veteran
Yes, I am having the same issue as well. i performed tracert and nettest the results are excellent. my system is very stable and fast, my isp is cable (20mbp dwnld/17.4mbp upld) is good as well. running diag on vidcard see's nothing wrong either.

I've done everything i can here, any other ideas?
Thanks,
gojo.
Ensign
# 144
08-23-2013, 08:23 AM
I am constantly getting dc'd, like every 5 minutes.
Ensign
# 145
10-09-2013, 05:23 AM
I've had a LOT of disconnections and "account server not found" type issues since the last patch, but today's maintenance has made it a lot worse.

I'm getting disconnected every 5 minutes or so on average and the issue is definitely server-side and not my side because whenever I disconnect I'm unable to access the Gateway website as well.