Community Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,300
# 151
08-16-2013, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Ooh, thought of a question...

When you say that BO powers will be disabled, does that mean that Captain powers can still be used? What about set powers?

Ie. My BOFFs are out-of-commission, but I can still use Evasive, SNB, etc?
Has anyone gotten one yet and can they comment on this question?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
# 152
08-16-2013, 01:20 PM
If I happen to get an escort, do I have to have an open ship slot and/or be a certain level?
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 405
# 153
08-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Really? Another Escort with stupidly high shield mod? REALLY?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,055
# 154
08-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
Heck yeah, a GCS pack featuring new phaser based weapons, like engineering powered phasers, only useable on Starfleet ships would be awesome. Or a Heavy beam Array (only forward) which fires only once per cycle, or does damage like a DC or maybe some hybrid weapon like Phaser/Tetryon or Phaser/Disruptor would be also interesting.
I'm still waiting for the plasma phaser as an option.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,012
# 155
08-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
I'm still waiting for the plasma phaser as an option.
Sounds potent to me.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,825
# 156
08-19-2013, 07:50 AM
I don't know if i said it in this thread or another, but i couldn't care less about ANOTHER release of a alien super ship.

Some older and much more iconic ships (especially the Galaxy and others) should be reworked. Those ships are the reason some people play this game, the more they fall behind the more frustrating and annoying it gets to see ANOTHER super ship being released.

Prsonally i am not in the least interested in flying a alien ship. My characters are Starfleet Captains, not some privateers.

When are we going to see a rework of the Hero ships (Galaxy, Intrepid, Defiant)?
Cryptic makes more money when releasing the next OP alien ship,that's for sure.
But a upgrade of a older ship could be sold in the C-Store just as well.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 884
# 157
08-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
I don't know if i said it in this thread or another, but i couldn't care less about ANOTHER release of a alien super ship.

Some older and much more iconic ships (especially the Galaxy and others) should be reworked. Those ships are the reason some people play this game, the more they fall behind the more frustrating and annoying it gets to see ANOTHER super ship being released.

Prsonally i am not in the least interested in flying a alien ship. My characters are Starfleet Captains, not some privateers.

When are we going to see a rework of the Hero ships (Galaxy, Intrepid, Defiant)?
Cryptic makes more money when releasing the next OP alien ship,that's for sure.
But a upgrade of a older ship could be sold in the C-Store just as well.
I cannot agree with you more on this , the galaxy should be reworked some because even the enterprise c type of ship is loaded out better (cannot remember it's name atm)
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,825
# 158
08-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
I cannot agree with you more on this , the galaxy should be reworked some because even the enterprise c type of ship is loaded out better (cannot remember it's name atm)
The -C was Ambassador Class. (a free ship having a better BOFF/Console Layout then the much more modern GCS, very bizarre IMO)
And let's not forget the Ent -B.

I think we should thank CBS they vetoed a T5 Constitution, if not Cryptic would have made it outperform a GCS 100%, lol.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:35 AM.