Captain
# 1 Bo'gai PVP help
08-21-2013, 06:05 AM
I've had a break out of the game and I am heading back into PVP

Lol this should be funny

This is the build I plan to use please help me make it good enough to do some PVP as I've just adapted my pie build as best I can

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=bogai_0

This is my first time using the stoskillplanner so bare with me

The free console spots house the mogai 2 piece set and the rcs consoles are fleet mine rcs consoles which put my hull resists up to about 30% across the board

I really hope I can make this work as I don't have much money to through at the build

I can't afford Marion before anyone says anything about that but when I beam overload with the 2 piece set my power drops no further than 90-100 and soon gets back up

P.s. I don't plan on doing any premade stuff ill just be heading into the ques some quick pew pew then having my tea
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 2
08-21-2013, 07:56 AM
Throw on the Valdore console.

Also swap the RCS consoles for the new Dil Mine ones that give +ResAll or the Neutroniums that give +Turn.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?
Captain
# 3
08-21-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxi5 View Post
Throw on the Valdore console.

Also swap the RCS consoles for the new Dil Mine ones that give +ResAll or the Neutroniums that give +Turn.
Hi if you read the fourth paragraph I state that the blank console spots house the mogai 2 console set which includes the valdore console

And it also states that the rcs consoles I have fitted are the ones from the mines

Thanks
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-21-2013, 10:28 AM
damage control doffs im guessing? i dont think TBR is going to do you that much good, but a TB for decloak alphas involving BO is always really nice to have.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 5
08-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
This is the build I plan to use please help me make it good enough to do some PVP as I've just adapted my pie build as best I can
Get a tractor beam.

Get a faster engine, yes I know you took the polaron bonus and you have EPTE, but faster will still be better.