Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
If you wanna buy stacks of Large Power Cells, you can only buy 20, not 100 ... medium and small power cells are NOT affected by this bug.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 2
08-23-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed yet. Kinda annoying when you have tier 4 Nukara rep and the project requires 50 large power cells. Have to make 3 separate purchases.
Self Portrait
Lt. Commander
# 3 Nani ? o.O
08-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Yeah, that one is hard to ignore. I mostly find it odd and out of place... outside of the fact is hell on ur body and/or eyes using that slider to much.. specially if you have multi-toons running Rep systems.

Them adding a bigger bundle to Heal & Shield devices helped allot. I still remember sliding all those device to get 45 or 50 for each rep system, then having to fill the Rep's Slider a **** load of times THEN doing it again and again on another toon. Talk about sore wrist.

But yeah, not sure why they are only doing one personal device at a time, might be a bug or simply forgetting todo it.. idk

-V
Career Officer
# 4
08-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnexus View Post
Yeah, that one is hard to ignore. I mostly find it odd and out of place... outside of the fact is hell on ur body and/or eyes using that slider to much.. specially if you have multi-toons running Rep systems.

Them adding a bigger bundle to Heal & Shield devices helped allot. I still remember sliding all those device to get 45 or 50 for each rep system, then having to fill the Rep's Slider a **** load of times THEN doing it again and again on another toon. Talk about sore wrist.

But yeah, not sure why they are only doing one personal device at a time, might be a bug or simply forgetting todo it.. idk

-V
They didn't do 1 personal device at a time. They did all sizes of hypos, shield charges, small and medium power cells, all 4 ship batteries, both sizes of regenerators and components that remove injuries, all in the same patch. The large powers cells were listed in the patch notes along with everything else they increased the purchase limit on, but we still can only purchase 20 large power cells at a time. So this is a bug for sure. It should be easy to fix and I can't understand why it hasn't been fixed yet.

Remembering.......they did increase the purchase limit to 100 for large hypos only, and after a while they increased it for everything else. After player feedback, and of course the months of player requests since the rep system was added, they decided to increase the purchase limit of everything else. It's possible they were testing the code out for large hypos first to make sure it didn't break anything or allow hypos to have a stack size of more than 20 or something.
Self Portrait

Last edited by monkeybone13; 08-24-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Captain
# 5
08-24-2013, 05:06 PM
I was kinda disappointed that the patch notes for the rest of the consumables tipped the forum-goers off to NPC-available large-/major-level items being available in-game. Was so easy to make EC before then. >:3

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!