Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
08-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Like any of the other optional holding projects, if it doesn't interest you, you don't have to slot it. These cosmetic options exist for fleets who wish to enhance the look of their holdings.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 12
08-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Like any of the other optional holding projects, if it doesn't interest you, you don't have to slot it. These cosmetic options exist for fleets who wish to enhance the look of their holdings.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I think if we had some more exotic and more interesting projects, there would be more positive feedback. Most of the projects I've liked. Other projects just seemed to be a moot point. Like the one where you put crystals outside. We already had a ton of crystals out there. Why did we need more?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 13
08-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
I think if we had some more exotic and more interesting projects, there would be more positive feedback. Most of the projects I've liked. Other projects just seemed to be a moot point. Like the one where you put crystals outside. We already had a ton of crystals out there. Why did we need more?
I'll definitely pass the feedback along We're always considering ideas on how to make them even better!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
08-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Just because you say it's cool doesn't mean it is, This sucks like all the other sinks
It almost seems like low hanging fruit to ask that if their opinion is irrelevant, how do you uphold your claim to Grand Imperial Arbiter of Coolness?
Empire Veteran
# 15
08-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'll definitely pass the feedback along We're always considering ideas on how to make them even better!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Somewhat off-topic but if we're discussing passing along feedback. Please pass feedback to the CS team. It's absolutely ridiculous the way tickets are handled.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 16
08-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Why do we always have to upgrade the place we are? I mean we could have a Dilithium Mine Featured Project that allows for dilithium crystals to be put on our starbases or embassies. Example would be a Dilithium Mine Featured Project that says "update your starbase with a display of dilithium crystals"

I also would love to see one of those pink squid looking things at our embassy on our starbase too.

How about a project for our ships. Dilithium Mine Featured Project features "dilithium crystal trophy for fleet members ships"

Lots to have fun with......
DAY 5: Finally the problem is solved, no more "server not responding"!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
08-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Useful stuff please!

Target Bouys... let us test out our weapons in that "useless" holodeck and in an area around the starbase.

Useful Vendor Guy ...A vendor that sells (Hypos, Power Cells, etc)

Fleet Doffing: Similiar to the Doffing you can do on the Suliban Freighter... Park X ship outside the Starbases (Oddessey for Feds, Borta (sp?) for the KDF).. let us beam over.. wonder around.. then help X ship by sending our doffs to do "things"

Last edited by thay8472; 08-21-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Career Officer
# 18
08-21-2013, 12:56 PM
So much wasted potential. You could have used these projects to really differentiate the Fed and KDF mines. Instead it's all the same. And so little for so much.
Captain
# 19
08-21-2013, 12:57 PM
we always give you our feedback, but it's not like that there is much attention given towards us players.
Commander
# 20
08-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Brandon, I think part of the problem is that these are coming way to fast and the starbase and embassy have been forgotten. Small fleets can't keep up with the pace these are coming. When it was once project a month that was perfect, they were far enough apart and alternating between the base and embassy was perfect because it gave the small fleets a chance to get them all. My fleet is so small that, as cool as some of these are, we aren't even able to go inside the mine yet.