Captain
# 1 Fact is nobody plays KDF ...
08-21-2013, 05:27 PM
I can say this for sure because today I tried to get the Bat'leth Tournament to find that Cryptic being Cryptic managed to screw it up, the trophy is unreachable now yet when I looked for any information on the subject I found nothing ... nobody complaining about it, no bug report ... nothing.

If this happened Federation side I am sure people WOULD complain about it since its likely been broken when Crypotic decided to go around messing up with the early KDF missions without bothering to check if everything actually worked.
Former Star Trek Online Player
Captain
# 2
08-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Or perhaps no one cares to do the tournament? I have 2 KDF characters. I've never bothered to do the tournament with either of them. I leveled one character with my son, who loves Klingons, and he didn't bother to do the tournament.

What you're probably seeing is lack of interest in useless melee ground combat rather then lack of interest in Klingons. But if it makes you feel better to believe that no one loves the KDF, go for it!
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-21-2013, 05:41 PM
5 KDF toons and 2 feds.

Qapla'!
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-21-2013, 05:47 PM
I have 2 new KDF characters that I've started after LoR, both got the tournament trophy with no problems whatsoever. Has it occured to you that this may be a bug that is affaecting you alone or just a few people?
I for one, can't buy a Targ pet from the C-Store for a year now and yet all my friends that have KDF chars can.

Also, has it occured to you that bug-fixes on the KDF side are so scarce that the KDF players have given up complaining about minor ones, because the chances of something like that being fixed are once in a blue moon on the 30-th of February. You can take the Marauding Boff, my Targ issue, the missing floor in 'Blood of the Empire' or the customization of the fleet ships as few of the prime examples.
Besides, there's the "Master list of KDF issues" here now, so KDF players usually state any issues they encounter there, so players and devs. can have the problems in clear sight in one place.

You could have done that and stated your issue there, it would have been cross-checked by other players and confirmed wheather it's a general bug or a single issue. But please, don't let logic stand in the way of the trolling nature of your thread and it's title.
Looking for a genuine Star Trek experience?
Join the Klingon Empire! It will be glorious!
Career Officer
# 5
08-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Wut? What tournament?
Captain
# 6
08-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty8mac View Post
Wut? What tournament?
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Br...se/Walkthrough
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 7
08-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Ok, I have to apologize for this outburst.

It seems that they moved it or changed the triggers because it seems it was automatic added when I reached lv 10, mission is still in the game but requirements appear to have changed somewhat.
Former Star Trek Online Player
Empire Veteran
# 8
08-21-2013, 06:48 PM
My Ferasan is my most played so... yea..
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
08-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
I can say this for sure because today I tried to get the Bat'leth Tournament to find that Cryptic being Cryptic managed to screw it up, the trophy is unreachable now yet when I looked for any information on the subject I found nothing ... nobody complaining about it, no bug report ... nothing.

If this happened Federation side I am sure people WOULD complain about it since its likely been broken when Crypotic decided to go around messing up with the early KDF missions without bothering to check if everything actually worked.
I been playing my kdf more because my kdf ship has a Battle cloak "Peqhqu' Heavy Destroyer" and a setup like the defiant
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page