Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Assault Minigun bug
08-08-2013, 03:42 AM
It seems to be just affecting me. I don't know.

Firing the normal fire of assault minigun, its as if the sound and animation is interrupted, No energy bolts, I've only seen this on plasma so far, Have not checked others, but basically. I'm seeing no energy bolts on minigun firing for standard.

2ndary fire has energy bolts, but no Sound at all. I guess my game is just bugged?

Seems to only affect Plasma so far, just tried Polaron and Phaser, others work fine.

Last edited by novemberdragon; 08-08-2013 at 03:50 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
08-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Tetryon has the same issue afaik.
If your are reading this you have stopped reading my post and are now reading my signature.
Commander
# 3
08-21-2013, 11:15 PM
No word on this bug? My plasma assault minigun is bugged too. I have video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byFCQiIUwk8

Very annoying. I like that gun.
Commander
# 4
08-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Still no word on this? Do devs or admins or mods see these reports and act on them? I'm not so sure as I still see ingame some bugs that were around from over a year ago when I last played. Is this is a "bug rant" forum, not a "bug report" forum?

There are other, even more critical bugs being reported here with no acknowledgement either. Not that this isn't critical; guns being rendered unusable and not having the bug acknowledged is unacceptable.

(I wouldn't be so concerned if I didn't see the some of the same bugs I used to see over a year ago, like that one Hard city in Defera Invasion where you upload a virus then save defera. It auto completes after a few minutes but it's still bugged)
Commander
# 5
08-25-2013, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uryenserellont View Post
No word on this bug? My plasma assault minigun is bugged too. I have video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byFCQiIUwk8

Very annoying. I like that gun.
Recently got the Plasma Minigun from the Romulan rep and got exactly what's in the vid.