Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 966
# 11
08-21-2013, 07:38 PM
I assume that you are refering to the "subquest" from "The House Always Wins"? The trick is to NOT beam up after defeating the Romulans on the ground. You have to return to the room where all of the NPCs are cheering and talk to both Worf and the Master of Ceremonies. You MUST use a Bat'leth or ground skills to beat your opponents. Don't worry about the sheilds on the last combatant. When you use melee, you bypass them. Just don't get too cocky. I completed it without using hypos.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,965
# 12
08-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
I assume that you are refering to the "subquest" from "The House Always Wins"?
Yes but the wierd thing is that didnt work at first, it auto started at around lv 10 like the quest and the subquest are at different level requirements.

I knew how it worked when I did it with my first character over a year ago, thats why I thought it was broken since they messed around with it when they changed things for starting at lv1 with LoR.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 867
# 13
08-22-2013, 01:07 AM
I am in the process of leveling up a new KDF character (decided to try a Kzinti. . . I mean Ferasan). They changed things around a bit with the Legend of Romulus, but the tournament is still there. It just is no longer in the mandatory story progression but has been relegated to a side quest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 174
# 14
08-22-2013, 02:34 AM
My and several others, KDF characters would disagree with your premise.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 255
# 15
08-22-2013, 02:35 AM
17 Chars

7 KDF
3 Rom-KDF

6 Fed
1 Rom-Fed


Main character has all the best equipment I have, the best ship setup I have, the best skills and the best general layout and attention of any of my characters. Had him since Day 1 launch and never stopped playing him. I spend all day on him and basically no other character... and he is KDF Tac.

Yeah.... nobody plays KDF at all....
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,146
# 16
08-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooiue View Post
17 Chars

7 KDF
3 Rom-KDF

6 Fed
1 Rom-Fed


Main character has all the best equipment I have, the best ship setup I have, the best skills and the best general layout and attention of any of my characters. Had him since Day 1 launch and never stopped playing him. I spend all day on him and basically no other character... and he is KDF Tac.

Yeah.... nobody plays KDF at all....
Holy crap, that's much...

It's funny though, been listening all the FF's (now @ ep 5) and suddenly saw a name I thought: "hey, i know that name" .
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,268
# 17
08-22-2013, 02:55 AM
I have 3 KDF character, only one of whom I use on a regular basis. If I were to actively use more alt characters, they would all be KDF or KDF-aligned. I do my part to support the KDF faction.
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 197
# 18
08-22-2013, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Yes but the wierd thing is that didnt work at first, it auto started at around lv 10 like the quest and the subquest are at different level requirements.

I knew how it worked when I did it with my first character over a year ago, thats why I thought it was broken since they messed around with it when they changed things for starting at lv1 with LoR.
Yep that's probably because the whole mission was redesigned in LoR. But it is still available. Unfortunately unless you know that it exists one would even do that part.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 255
# 19
08-22-2013, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Holy crap, that's much...

It's funny though, been listening all the FF's (now @ ep 5) and suddenly saw a name I thought: "hey, i know that name" .
lol, I went from getting the two faction mains (Fed and KDF) at launch... then went to try different things with more ships..... this where I ended up xD
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 282
# 20
08-22-2013, 04:41 AM
Did the Tornament a few days ago and got my trophy. Works just fine.

However, you don't get that sidequest until after you've buried M'ven at the home of House Martok.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:53 AM.