Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Hi Dev,
Allow me to tell you my story. I worked very hard on my 6 toons getting all MK12 STF Omega and MACO sets + optionals unlocking the tailor STF costumes variants whatsoever since before Season 6 Rep system launched. But now when I checked back the tailor this morning hoping to do some changes on costumes and found out all my STF set costumes are GONE for FED and KDF. What has went wrong?

By the way, my Omega Rep is Tier5 but did not unlock anything from stores because I already had all I wanted before Season6. (yes,I don't need the adapted set) But that doesn't mean all my STF costumes and opt variant I worked hard before Season 6 had to be removed? Even the STF costumes templates I saved last time is not valid anymore. If you ask me to unlock the store in order to get my costumes back then this is just not even justifiable at all.

Can you please fix this?

Thank you.

Last edited by yuukage; 08-21-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Captain
# 2
08-22-2013, 12:02 AM
Look down a few posts and you will already see it has been an ongoing problem since S7 launched with no fixes in sight.

If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Ensign
# 3
08-22-2013, 03:42 AM
I did a few pages scrolls and don't see any then right after posted my problems another old thread about this issue just sprung out.... dangg.. sorry for the double posting..