Empire Veteran
# 21
08-22-2013, 07:49 AM
mmmm

13 kdf
4 kdf-rom

6 fed
4 fed-rom

Yesterday i work in the Mission: bringing Down the House. All mission work fine, later Torg is exposed in the council, Worf have the finish the mission with the tournament.

Remember you need talk with Worf about 3 times

In my fleet (fed and kdf) everyone knows that i loved the kdf side... in fact maybe we are a few members but almost day we log (around 3 or 5) at the same time
Expand, or die.
Support: Ferengi cross faction!!

Last edited by tarsudo; 08-22-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 22
08-22-2013, 08:14 AM
8 KDF

2 ROM KDF

NO FED!

Am I Winning The KDF Character Charts?

I Got lucky, My Fed Slot Turned Universal, Therefore, ALL KDF! (+ Rom KDF... Can't Be Gorn All The Time!

3 Gorn

2 Fersans

1 Alien

1 Orion

1 KDF Borg

-------------

1 Reman

1 ROM Borg
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Empire Veteran
# 23
08-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
8 KDF

2 ROM KDF

NO FED!

Am I Winning The KDF Character Charts?

I Got lucky, My Fed Slot Turned Universal, Therefore, ALL KDF! (+ Rom KDF... Can't Be Gorn All The Time!

3 Gorn

2 Fersans

1 Alien

1 Orion

1 KDF Borg

-------------

1 Reman

1 ROM Borg

YES!!!! you win!!! you dont have FED then.... YOU WIN!!
Expand, or die.

Empire Veteran
# 24
08-22-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsudo View Post
YES!!!! you win!!! you dont have FED then.... YOU WIN!!
Not a single one!
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Ensign
My issues with KDF gameplay and it's definitely not Cyptic's fault:

1. No one ever queues for Star Base Defense: I've queued for as long as the ENTIRE event time. Never made it above 6 people.

2. No one queues for Daily events: Big Dig, Breaker The Planet...no one queues. So that two events were easy fleet marks (50) and the potential for over 100 is lost.

3. Lack of ability it Mind Trap, STF's and any other map where some semblance of strategy is required: Been in majority KDF mind traps, super poor performance; Elite Conduit: always some KDF mental midget in a Raptor not leaving 10%.; Elite Stasis: KDF's with no clue as to how this map works or just intentionally ruining it.; Elite Cure space and Elite Cure ground don't even attempt these in a PuG, everyone is horrible, this is a fleet only attempt or you are just going to waste your time.

So that's what I see and I play almost every day. The apathy on the KDF side is omnipresent. I log into my KDF fully expecting a solo play style. I do doff mission for resources, very rare doffs and accolades and don't even look at the chat bar.
Empire Veteran
# 26
08-22-2013, 09:42 AM
some people talk about two kdf channels: kdfempire & kdfdefera.

I understand that in kdfempire you can talk about your build, weapons etc. In kdfdefera are people to play some actions like stf

Maybe exist other channels for some activities... or maybe i am wrong... but perhaps you can find some player for run stf, dayly events etc
Expand, or die.

Captain
# 27
08-22-2013, 10:06 AM
ive made 4 KDF toons leveled 3 with DOFF missions from level 11 to 50 and made milions doing it

But in order to do team play i have to enter into privite groups with our FEd fleet because the KDF PvE Ques have horrible wait time's

Sometimes a 1/2 hour depending in the mission

however the Doff missions make me rich beyond belief !!!
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Captain
# 28
08-22-2013, 08:21 PM
I do all the public-queue stuff with my fleetmates/Federation fleet counterparts. The only thing I pug is KFA, because it does tend to be difficult to gather 5 people together to run an event.

Fed-side fleet is more active, I feel. This might not reflect all KDF-side fleets in general.
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
Captain
# 29
08-22-2013, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
I can say this for sure....
Eh, NO. You can't. You cannot by any evidence or reason say nobody is playing KDF. It just isn't so.
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-22-2013, 09:31 PM
KDF FTW!

/10char