Ensign
# 101
08-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
The new icons look ok but why was it necessary?
there to-do list is empty, they havent find any bugs lately, because the game is stable and everyone is happy, so they did start with improving some graphics, according to there master of the internetz the to-do list was finishd 3 years ago.
Ensign
# 103 weaons true value
08-22-2013, 08:27 AM
i have notice and sent in a report about it but it seems like there is no interest in it, when you have a weapon system in your inventory and you look at from there it will show you the dmg and dps, but when you scroll over it so it compares to what you are running currently, the values of the weapon(s) drop. example.....i a use phasers and the consoles for them, when i take one of my dual cannons and put it in my inventory it shows a dmg of 388 and a dps of 310.4 but when i compare it to my equipped items it then shows a dmg 283 and a dps of 226.4.......i have increased every stat that i could think of, and i have talked to my fleet mates and they have the same thing going on.....STO's response was this " Based on the information you've provided your issue may be the result of a game play bug." but no word on how fix such a mess???
Empire Veteran
# 104
08-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer6 View Post
it has to be posted here because no one reads those part of the forums, and if they did we wouldn't be posting complaints about it in the first place if they was to fix the problems now would we.

but if it makes you feel better to whine about folks posting in the wrong section of the forums then whine on dude.
Note: You may continue to whine about my whining about people whining here. However, bear in mind that nobody reads THIS part of the forum either.
Ensign
# 105
game give's green light for me.... is that correct? or are they 1 houre faster?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 106
Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread