Career Officer
# 1 TCD Subspace Infuser and [TDD]
08-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Hmm, [Temporal Disruption Device] is no longer affected by [Console - Tactical - TCD Subspace Infuser Mk XII]

I distinctly remember a certain someone officially stating the change on the TCD Subspace Infuser was merely cosmetic.
Lieutenant
# 2
08-22-2013, 09:59 AM
The TDD was always technically a chroniton torpedo, so it's boosted by Chroniton flux regulators, never by TCD subspace infuser.
Career Officer
# 3
08-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
Hmm, [Temporal Disruption Device] is no longer affected by [Console - Tactical - TCD Subspace Infuser Mk XII]

I distinctly remember a certain someone officially stating the change on the TCD Subspace Infuser was merely cosmetic.
The TDD eroneously used the TCD console, since it was a copy paste of a Trico Torp. It's a chroniton heavy torp, and, If I recall Correctly, was corrected to use Chroniton consoles within a few weeks of being released.
Career Officer
# 4
08-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
The TDD eroneously used the TCD console, since it was a copy paste of a Trico Torp. It's a chroniton heavy torp, and, If I recall Correctly, was corrected to use Chroniton consoles within a few weeks of being released.
Thx for the info.

Yes, it used to be a Tricobalt device, as I specifically remember testing it on my Mobius. May have taken a bit longer than a few weeks, though; but it's good to know how it now works, at least.

EDIT: Actually a good change, as the 2-part set bonus for the Temporal Warfare set is enhanced Chroniton dmg, and it never made much sense having this thing be affected by a tricobalt console.

Last edited by meimeitoo; 08-22-2013 at 10:35 AM.