Career Officer
# 1 Risa - After the Event
08-21-2013, 03:00 PM
Since the Summer Event is over and they decided to keep the Risa special event zone, I'm just curious why don't they change the beam down location signs?

Shouldn't the Special Event zone be renamed as "Resort Island?" and the old Risan beach being named just that "Risan Beach"?
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Captain
# 2
08-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Either way I'd like the ornathologist back to offload my birds and eggs to!

OT: Maybe Risa Hotel?
------
It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
This is the last thing I will post.
Commander
# 3
08-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpharma View Post
Either way I'd like the ornathologist back to offload my birds and eggs to!

OT: Maybe Risa Hotel?
same here. I was out of town for a few days. now I have ton of birds that I can't do anything with.

Bring back he ornithologist!
"Star Trek Online is powered by the most abundant resource in the galaxy . . . Gullibility"
Career Officer
# 4
08-22-2013, 01:48 PM
I will say this, they could've done like the Winter Event and kept her around til the 31st or have a Turn in at the GPL Console.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-25-2013, 11:30 AM
it's being hard to just trash the birds, i have so many and no place to turn them in.

some of my alts forgot to turn them in in time, and now i can't play the game, with the inventory filled with birds.
Captain
# 6
08-25-2013, 07:06 PM
Silly Lingface! Why is your inventory even full of birds? Now I am picturing a Lingface covered in birdcrap.
Lieutenant
# 7
08-30-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazelnag View Post
it's being hard to just trash the birds, i have so many and no place to turn them in.

some of my alts forgot to turn them in in time, and now i can't play the game, with the inventory filled with birds.
Well, hopefully DS9 will be able to allow you to redeem the birds, just like they did with the winter epohs. Though I don't have the heart to get rid of the little white fluffballs, for some reason.