Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Ensign
# 11
08-22-2013, 08:16 AM
I'd like to sign this also.If this passes,I believe our lives would be a little easier.
Should They know what's coming,We will see them hiding in corners...
Lieutenant
# 12
08-22-2013, 08:34 AM
crystals account bound plz !
Lieutenant
# 13
08-22-2013, 09:01 AM
lets make this clear - - i bought the zen - i bought the key - i got the lobi - wich means they are mine - wich means they should not be bound to anything because they are mine and i *should* be able to do whatever i want with them - wich means cryptic have to take the bound from lobi.

"Achiever Killers often look to 1v1 duels for proof of their superior play and are frustrated by "rock paper scissor" game mechanics."
That's me !
Career Officer
# 14
08-22-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssb64 View Post
lets make this clear - - i bought the zen - i bought the key - i got the lobi - wich means they are mine - wich means they should not be bound to anything because they are mine and i *should* be able to do whatever i want with them - wich means cryptic have to take the bound from lobi.

While I don't disagree with making the Lobi account bound, I can understand the business logic from PWE's perspective - Why charge you for one when they can charge you for two at twice the price?
Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? Is he learning to fly?
Rihannsu
# 15
08-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
Why charge you for one when they can charge you for two at twice the price?
That sounds like a Rule of Acquisition.
Captain
# 16
08-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
While I don't disagree with making the Lobi account bound, I can understand the business logic from PWE's perspective - Why charge you for one when they can charge you for two at twice the price?
Exactly the point, it potentially makes the more money to make them BTC instead of account. And to try and say because you spent money on something in this game does not mean you own anything.....They own everything, and all you are doing is buying the privilege to use it.

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Captain
# 17
08-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssb64 View Post

No you don't own anything on here, all you did was pay for the privilege to use it. Cryptic own it all sorry to say!!!!

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet