Ensign
# 191
08-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Can anyone help me with the Nimble on Nimbus accolade?

I am able to get all the way around the buildings until you end up on the awnings with the barrier in front of them - just before the last building. I can't seem to get any further than that.

It looks from the map - http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg - that you should be able to squeeze through a gap in the barrier but I can't find it.

Thanks!
Rihannsu
# 192
08-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingdon1701 View Post
Can anyone help me with the Nimble on Nimbus accolade?

I am able to get all the way around the buildings until you end up on the awnings with the barrier in front of them - just before the last building. I can't seem to get any further than that.

It looks from the map - http://i.imgur.com/noyORe2.jpg - that you should be able to squeeze through a gap in the barrier but I can't find it.

Thanks!
If you're at the point I'm thinking of, there isn't any sort of barrier you squeeze through, rather, you have to walk to the far East part of those awnings, just to the edge of them. If you're facing towards the East you'll see a roof about even with you, but too far to jump to. However, sticking out from the awning is a single "bar" - only a few feet long, it doesn't go all the way to the other side. You can't just walk out onto the bar, you have to jump on to it. It's very thin, so sticking the landing is DIFFICULT (I've failed the jump more times than I've made is successfully). What's worse, if (when! lol) you fall, you have to climb up to the roofs/run around again.

Once you're on that bar, you edge CAREFULLY towards the roof East of you, and when in range, jump to the roof. Then you can continue to the Eastern most edge of that building's roof, right to the city's limit.

You'll see more awning-like material, but it's vertical, set up as sort of an "L"-shaped wall. You have to walk Forward, then Right on the top of this "wall", to the very end-point. I found this was also tricky, especially because as you are now partway out of the city, your BOs keep appearing/disappearing, which is very disconcerting (and they've even bumped me off).

I'm at work atm, but when I get home, later tonight, I'll try to get on and take some screen shots. And/or perhaps we can arrange a meet-up and I'll walk you through it.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Rihannsu
# 193
08-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingdon1701 View Post
Can anyone help me with the Nimble on Nimbus accolade? ...
Ok, here are the pix I promised:

I think these are the awnings you're asking about... Follow the arrows.
http://i.imgur.com/5wbBNa9.jpg

When you get to this point, you have to jump on this little bar, where you see the arrows pointing. It's a tricky jump.
http://i.imgur.com/dbPHGuj.jpg

It took me three attempts tonight to make it. When you get on the bar you have to TREAD VERY CAREFULLY to the edge then hop to the next ledge, and follow the arrows:
http://i.imgur.com/moi336t.jpg

After going to the edge of the last building you'll see that "awning wall" I was talking
about. You have to hop to it (I failed once) and carefully walk along the top of it to the very end of it.
http://i.imgur.com/I4Ulvyx.jpg

Good luck! Lemme know if you get it.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
# 194
08-20-2013, 07:41 AM
Open Rebellion - Defeat 500 Klingon Empire Rebels

Yes, I did 100 of those to find out the name of the next accolade. I'll leave it to someone else to do 500 to find out the name of the last one.

Total achievable accolade points on federation side is now 17635 from all publicly known accolades. This score does not include any points rewarded from the 9 known broken accolades.

Accolades checklist.
Broken accolades... too many to keep track of.
Zorgun is dead!
Ensign
# 195
08-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Does anyone know if the Tour of Duty Acc "Blood of the Warrior" still exists?

Been looking at the wiki Fed checklist and apparently you get this at a certain Lieutenant level which allows you to create Klingon characters.
Well, I'm past that point now and can create Klingons, but the Acc doesn't show in my list.

Has it been retired?

Also, previous poster refered to 9 known broken accs - is there a list of these somewhere?
==========================================

"Kill the Cardassians"
"Which ones?"
"All of them!"
Lieutenant
# 196
08-21-2013, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
Incredible... How long did it take to get that 100-kills acco? Did you really kill just one NPC every time you run that "The Undying" mission?
Empire Veteran
# 197
08-21-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
Incredible... How long did it take to get that 100-kills acco? Did you really kill just one NPC every time you run that "The Undying" mission?
Well, each kill took about 4 minutes after some practise so total time spent was a couple of hours. Half of that time was those annoying cutscenes you can't skip though. If there only was a way to avoid them...

Accolades checklist.
Zorgun is dead!
Ensign
# 198
08-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:

Yes, I did 100 of those to find out the name of the next accolade. I'll leave it to someone else to do 500 to find out the name of the last one.

Total achievable accolade points on federation side is now 17635 from all publicly known accolades. This score does not include any points rewarded from the 9 known broken accolades.
Congrats. For sheer perseverence, it should be worth more than 10 points!

I was trying to think what the 9 known broken accolades you mention are. I am aware of "Incursion Defender" and "Siege Breaker", and "Master Hacker" which never made it to Holodeck as far as I am aware. What are the others you include here?
Empire Veteran
# 199
08-22-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel1rest View Post
I was trying to think what the 9 known broken accolades you mention are. I am aware of "Incursion Defender" and "Siege Breaker", and "Master Hacker" which never made it to Holodeck as far as I am aware. What are the others you include here?
Let me correct myself and say that they are semi known. There are a few accolades in the game that has been broken from start and thus unknown to the general player base. Discussing them in too much detail and the means of how that info was acquired could be considered a violation of the ToS so I'll refrain from that. But one small example - when "Cutting the Cord" was released, there was much discussion on the forum why there wasn't an accolade for doing all three class based optionals. Well, surprise - there is such an accolade and it's called "War Never Changes". I stopped reporting bugs almost two years ago since it was a complete waste of time. But if any dev reads this and is genuinely interested in correcting the broken accolades, I would be more than happy to provide a detailed list of them.

Accolades checklist.
Zorgun is dead!
Ensign
# 200
08-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Quote:
There are a few accolades in the game that has been broken from start and thus unknown to the general player base.
That's really interesting. I knew of one for destroying a tactical cube (which was advertised on the STO website) but never made it to the game. As for the others, hopefully one day they'll be available in-game.

But your mention of 17635 Fed accolade points disappoints me. According to my own list, Fed's can get 17580. So I'm wondering what I'm missing. Oh dear...